• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

James Ellsworth vs Gillberg.
More like teaming up!
Cq415XFXYAAKLGb.jpg

In speaking to one friend of Sydal this morning after news of the arrest came out, speaking under condition of anomynity, I was told, "People are going to villify him for this, but before they do, they should take a moment to think about the fact that he completely mangled his foot in that wreck a few years back. He is in a state of near-constant pain because of those injuries. It's amazing he's walking on it, much less performing on it. People have no idea what Matt goes through on a daily basis with that foot. So, if they villify him, they are villifying him for trying to maintain the quality of life he had before the wreck."

While under contract to WWE in 2012, Sydal was involved in a wreck that left him with his foot broken in four places and five additional bones dislocated.
http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=105362

Though that doesn't excuse his love of the weed before that and getting Wellness Policy'd for the synthetic stuff.

Makes me wonder if Paige got a medical marijuana prescription and in turn that's what she got busted for, don't remember seeing a weed exemption with one.

Just checking WWE.com to remind myself when the ppvs align for maximum network potential and I spy its main video article...
"six superstars who kicked out the RKO, who pulled off the impossible?"
Impossible? in this modern era of kick out galore? lulz

If its not legal to take in the US, its extra super not legal in Japan. They held Paul McCartney in jail for over a week and then deported him for trying to bring weed in. You have to be some kind of an idiot to trying to bring it in the country.

With Mickie fighting Asuka, a few other old female superstars should make the return for one night only. Michelle, Melina, Beth and Mickie vs Becky, Sasha, Charlotte and Bayley. Book it, Vince.

Toki767

Everyone involved in the TNA thing is pretty stupid.

What good would a minority stake in TNA even be when they keep needing to loan money and they can't even pay you back?

I don't think we had cable back during the apparent 'dark days' of Raw. Going back to the middle of 2004 is more entertaining than I thought it would be. At least the storylines are more unique than people not liking each other because they are a heel or face.

The DIva Search is such a disgrace though.

Kaladin

So TNA contracted talent get a regular paycheck, and are able to work and be booked in the indies by TNA. But all the money they make on the indies goes directly to TNA. TNA would want talents to work more indie dates to make money off them, but wouldn't that make the talents feel like they're being under payed?

I don't think we had cable back during the apparent 'dark days' of Raw. Going back to the middle of 2004 is more entertaining than I thought it would be. At least the storylines are more unique than people not liking each other because they are a heel or face.

The DIva Search is such a disgrace though.
I was reminiscing about the diva search and how I kind of missed it(says no one).

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Holy shit.

Is it possible Corgan could be suing because he attempted to buy, but found out about the lein and taxes due and Carter never told him about it?

Probably for not disclosing stuff from before he bought in originally is more likely. He only discovered it after trying to buy the company.

Kaladin

Probably for not disclosing stuff from before he bought in originally is more likely. He only discovered it after trying to buy the company.

You're right, that would explain Corgan suddenly pulling out of wanting to buy it and Carter needing funding from an unknown party.

Fox318

I don't even get TNA at this point.

What is Dixie's plan?

If she is just burning money then why not just stream online like WCPW?

I don't even get TNA at this point.

What is Dixie's plan?
Get away with it

Like Trump, she never had consequences. People kept lending to her and signing with her and enabling her, and nothing went wrong in the decade that caused the cards to tumble down

Losing TV deals is nothing compared to being sued and having government come after you. There's no escape from that

Top Bottom