• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Only if it means we get suit-wearing heel Roman again.
tumblr_o47187Nscr1uap2cwo1_250.gif

Dat Leakee charisma.

Don't get confused, that might just be Summer's magic hazing your view.

Sandow fans are just now learning this pain.
I'd buy it. Summer Rae is always the best part of the angles she's involved in, even when they're abysmal.

Also Sandow at Bound For Glory was terrible all around. I barely watch TNA and the guy he was fighting for that belt impressed me way more then him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd buy it. Summer Rae is always the best part of the angles she's involved in, even when they're abysmal.

Also Sandow at Bound For Glory was terrible all around. I barely watch TNA and the guy he was fighting for that belt impressed me way more then him.

His first feud in TNA was against arguably their best promo guy and he looked so bad by comparison. For a guy who was hyped up by the internet and by himself as 'finally I can get out of this WWE and be unleashed on the world,' he's really come out looking e x p o s e d.

Miz having a great 2016 has only doubled that since people acted like he was being held down by the Miz angle.

imBask

Banned
Mark Henry needs to fuck right off and stop syphoning money that could be spent on people who can actually work a fucking match fuck Mark Herny

This
Emma.jpg

IDGAF. I didn't mind heel bubble Emma, I didn't mind goofy dancing Emma but I hate this look that everyone seems ot like. It's like she had her wrestling attire then put the most minimal effort to 'spice it up' by adding random shoulderpads and now she's suddenly Mad Max.

Also dark lipstick is trash and always will be.

your opinions are trash

This
Emma.jpg

IDGAF. I didn't mind heel bubble Emma, I didn't mind goofy dancing Emma but I hate this look that everyone seems ot like. It's like she had her wrestling attire then put the most minimal effort to 'spice it up' by adding random shoulderpads and now she's suddenly Mad Max.

I think dark lipstick is dumb too.

But I do like Road Worrier Emma minus that. Its a fun look. Not sure why WWE are so keen on her not using it.

Mark Henry needs to fuck right off and stop syphoning money that could be spent on people who can actually work a fucking match fuck Mark Herny

You're right. Mark Henry, along with Big Shoe and Corporate Demon Kinge need to retire, but still be apart of the company as agents or behind the scenes personnel.

Emma will always will a glorified Jobber.

How is her Emmalina gimmick working out?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
so it looks like in wwe universe mode the central story is on the authority and its in all your promos

even though its supposed to be 'your universe' you still have to have the authority

Eff you guys! Mizark, Shoe, and Cane would run through this entire roster.

I don't know how many times Mark Henry got an opportunity, but he's known for some angles during the Attitude Era. Now, nothing.

Show started off well in the WWE, then he started turning, and turning and turning.

Kane flip flops between ties and tights, and there's no payoff (aside from his feud with Rollins).

I agree all the men can legit murder people, but when it comes the kayfabe world of wrestling, these guys are nerfed so hard. It confuses me some what since, according to Vince, he likes big guys, but apparently, he or creative don't know how to utilize these men in this era.

so it looks like in wwe universe mode the central story is on the authority and its in all your promos

even though its supposed to be 'your universe' you still have to have the authority

Even funnier since 'The Authority' more or less dissolved about two months prior to the game's release.

Lothar

Banned
This
Emma.jpg

I had to scroll up to see who posted this terrible opinion.

Data West, ok.

Worst thing I've seen in this thread.

All their challenges basically have me job. Five-star match with Rusev, lose. Four-star match with Bray, lose. Three-star match with some generic CAW, lose.

I wanna be a smug corporate heel so I gotta do the challenges.
I'm just gonna say fuck them and be a heyman guy. Why is the authority in this game anyway? They're dead!

Top Bottom