• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Mahonay

Banned
COULD is the important word here. I'm also positive he COULD

"he looked at me funny I don't like him Hunter"
giphy.gif

imBask

Banned
oh yeah that's the other thing, will Joe accept to sign his contract even with the "give Stephanie the permission to emasculate me in her weekly segment" clause?

klonere

Banned
Holy shit, Onita saying he's going to be at the AJPW Sumo Hall show. What a crazy J-indie sleaze Wrestlemania Akiyama is building.

It's the fakest fake alberto profile (6 friends and fake paige nudes on the profile), but still hilarious.

I can see Alberto actually saying it though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Snitch lurkers that would rather report to mods than state their issues for the community to actually be aware of them.

And Pepsi.

Kaladin

Friends, is Dixie Carter the worst business person in the history of wrestling?

Legit curious because I'm at a loss to find someone worse. Maybe Mike Quackenbush, but his problems never included tax evasion.

Del has this girl getting two tattoos for him and proposing to him in in less then a year's worth of dating and potentially throwing her career away for him.

He's truly is Mexico's Greatest Export.

Vince probably contributes a huge amount of the financial success of Wrestlemania 32 to Shane's return (in before Roman Reigns joke) plus the fact everyone knew he'd pull some stunt going into it. Not that shocking he wants to book him in another high-profile match.

Friends, is Dixie Carter the worst business person in the history of wrestling?

Legit curious because I'm at a loss to find someone worse. Maybe Mike Quackenbush, but his problems never included tax evasion.

Could be. A lot of people have had trouble, but that's normally the downfall of a previously successful company.

Dixie never even had the "previously successful" part. I'm sure some of the shorter lived promotions had owners as bad, but none of them had the pockets to fail for as long as Dixie's dad.

Vince probably contributes a huge amount of the financial success of Wrestlemania 32 to Shane's return (in before Roman Reigns joke) plus the fact everyone knew he'd pull some stunt going into it. Not that shocking he wants to book him in another high-profile match.

Yeah, apparently ticket prices went up massively. But that was his return match, it's not going to be as big the second time. And even having shaneo on the card didn't fill the stadium, they had to give away 20,000 free tickets.

Kaladin

I'll probably open a huge can but whatever.

There has been more good to come out of TNA than there did from WCW.

WCW booked Judy fucking Bagwell as one half of the Tag Team Champions which is enough reason (but not the only) for me to hate that entire fucking promotion. That's without even mentioning how it went from Top of the world to the bottom. At least TNA was consistently at the bottom.

I'm not talking about booking decisions.....set any of that aside. I mean the financial and business side of the equation. Has their ever been anyone worse than Dixie? The worst you can accuse Ted Turner of in that regard is who he hired to run his company....which again, throwing money at carnies and watching it burn isn't as bad as tax evasion and lying to creditors and going deep into debt.

klonere

Banned
I'll probably open a huge can but whatever.

There has been more good to come out of TNA than there did from WCW.

WCW booked Judy fucking Bagwell as one half of the Tag Team Champions which is enough reason (but not the only) for me to hate that entire fucking promotion. That's without even mentioning how it went from Top of the world to the bottom. At least TNA was consistently at the bottom.

I mean this is objectively wrong and TNA has done nearly as much damage to the business in terms of getting and keeping somewhat of a competitor to the WWE on US TV. They salted the earth with the best TV partner in the country (Spike, who were incredibly lenient with TNA).

Top Bottom