• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Probably more than most of the roster plus you sure as shit know that Goldberg isn't getting tested at all

Yeah because he can sign for under a year at a time he's considered NOT one of their employees and isn't required to be tested.

Also.... yeah I agree he's likely to be one of their highest paid performers from this.

Mahonay

Banned
0z0Ik3L.png
LOL. I completely forgot about this.

Zach

I'll probably open a huge can but whatever.

There has been more good to come out of TNA than there did from WCW.

WCW booked Judy fucking Bagwell as one half of the Tag Team Champions which is enough reason (but not the only) for me to hate that entire fucking promotion. That's without even mentioning how it went from Top of the world to the bottom. At least TNA was consistently at the bottom.

Browny!

RBH!

Dato!

Fox318!

NeoGAF Vince McMahon!

strobogo!

Zach!

nWCWo unite!

Just kidding, Gravy. Ain't nobody carin' about your wacky racist opinions about the greatest promotion in the history of our sport, daddeh.

imBask

Banned
The voice acting tapes that were used in WWE 2k17 need to be shot in the back of the head and buried in the desert. It might be the worst voice acting of all time

I remember when I also expected the presentation of WWE games to improve significantly under 2K, yet here we are. Who ever the audio director is should probably look at a different line of work.

Sephzilla

I remember when I also expected the presentation of WWE games to improve significantly under 2K, yet here we are. Who ever the audio director is should probably look at a different line of work.

Well that was back when we were under the impression that the WWE games were actually going to be developed by 2K.

Mahonay

Banned
They got a new graphics engine from 2K, but it didn't change the fact that Yukes is still absolutely terrible.
Well that was back when we were under the impression that the WWE games were actually going to be developed by 2K.
I remember hearing the sound of my heart breaking when people figured out it was still just Yukes doing the game development.

I'll probably open a huge can but whatever.

There has been more good to come out of TNA than there did from WCW.

WCW booked Judy fucking Bagwell as one half of the Tag Team Champions which is enough reason (but not the only) for me to hate that entire fucking promotion. That's without even mentioning how it went from Top of the world to the bottom. At least TNA was consistently at the bottom.

Scott Steiner 2000-2001 is better then TNA period

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
AJ's booking and reception after TNA should tell you everything you need to know about AJ in regards to TNA

if anything, the company held him back for years. All you're saying is NJPW & WWE > TNA

Zach

If Dato and I are the makeshift team of Stone Cold and Dude Love (many people are saying this), SomewhatGravy, imbask, and OwensIsNow are the makeshift team of Jeff Jarrett and the Harris Boys -- their attention-craving posts the equivalent of a deluge of chair shots and H-Bombs no one has ever cared about.

Top Bottom