• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

imBask

Banned
tumblr_nw280c5qj11r89qoso1_400.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Funny thing about the scissors deathmatch is one of the guys in it had one of the best technical matches of the year in AJPW just a few months ago. He's also an accomplished shooter and model.

But he loves the blood.

In spite of all the insane weaponry and ill-advised dives, the one thing that still grosses me out more than anything in deathmatches in when a guy gouges at the other guy's forehead with barbed wire, or anything else sharp to hand. So fucking gross.

Mahonay

Banned
In spite of all the insane weaponry and ill-advised dives, the one thing that still grosses me out more than anything in deathmatches in when a guy gouges at the other guy's forehead with barbed wire, or anything else sharp to hand. So fucking gross.
You must really love Abdullah the Butcher then.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
In the grand scheme of things, they're extremely tame but I really hate skewer spots.

also fuck the syringe death matches

In the grand scheme of things, they're extremely tame but I really hate skewer spots.

also fuck the syringe death matches
Anything involving something being stuck in a persons body makes me just feel weak. I can take the dozen foot drops, the chair shots to the head, all the light-tube drops in the world, but a skewer or anything remotely sharp being jammed somewhere, especially in the head region just makes my stomach drop.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
FREEDOMS has teamed up with DTU which is a great, great deal for them because they're a promotion full of lesser known deathmatch wrestlers from Mexico that are Kasai levels of crazy. Violento Jack even went over Kasai.

which means the spots are only going to get more insane.

The chair shot to Shawn Michaels' already excessively bleeding head at the first HIAC was not pleasant. The camera zoom to show the blood just seeping out was nasty.

Chair shots are probably the worst, now that we know what we know.

Top Bottom