• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

It finally happened, the ultraviolence got too much for me.

Fuck sake.

The worst I ever saw involved scissors, Ian Rotten vs. Mad Man Pondo in CZW in 2000. Literally just cutting eachother with them, Pondon had a several inch gash on his arm.

Booootay probably has the gifs.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Paige/Del Rio thing is the weirdest thing ever.

miserable

expoida5dum2.gif

ddtnou8v.gif

Raw64life

Wtf you trying to say?

HE SOUNDS LIKE A HICK AND MOST HICKS ARE REPUBLICANS!!!!!!!

My dad knows him, I've met him several times, and he used to get my family free tickets to WWF shows when they came around my neck of the woods. He's good people as far as I'm concerned.

HE SOUNDS LIKE A HICK AND MOST HICKS ARE REPUBLICANS!!!!!!!

My dad knows him, I've met him several times, and he used to get my family free tickets to WWF shows when they came around my neck of the woods. He's good people as far as I'm concerned.
GET EM GUYS GET EM!

Corny is good as long as you're on his good side. Never fails to make me laugh.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ct. He(Cornette) stereotyped Muslims as people "who bomb the fuck out of shit" and argued that if you were to outlaw any speech or thought it would be Islam because it "blatantly hinges on [the belief that] people should be killed, stoned to death, mutilated, castrated, beheaded or otherwise eliminated for a variety of shit that nobody should give a shit about to begin with."

wow what a good guy. glad i'm on his side.

For the most part WrassleGAF politic discussions have been pretty orderly and adult, from what I've seen at least.

We all generally seem to be in agreement anyway, so there's not much controversy that can really pop up there. I've seen more heated debate in the past 24 hours over Paige/ADR than anything political.

Kaladin

I'm probably the most right leaning person here (consider myself somewhere in the middle actually), but I still say fuck Trump.

Good Guy Dave

I really want to peak into the parallel universe where this happened. Because the Hogan vs Kliq backstage stuff would have been legendary. Shawn wouldn't have tolerated that shit at all and he would have had Hall and Nash backing him, which means Bischoff couldn't punish Shawn that much since he was protected.

Man, Hogan vs Shawn at their politicking peaks would have been epic

Most surprising left winger I've seen on Twitter is Jim Cornette. I would've put money on him being far right but he's the complete opposite.

I think his wife turned him.

Line-up for the ITV World of Sport pilot, so far;

. CJ Banks
. Joe Coffey
. Mark Coffey
. Zack Gibson
. Joey Hayes
. Danny Hope
. El Ligero
. Dave Mastiff
. Johnny Moss
. Sha Samuels
. Kenny Williams

Pretty good list already, hopefully this turns out good. British wrestling needs to be back on British TV again.

First Crystal Maze, now World of Sport???

Man.

I just noticed something. We talked politics without NeoGAF Vince McMahon telling us it wasn't allowed in here.

BPorA0n.gif

moBtnaol.jpg

Other match announced tonight, not seen any of the New Nation, Hunters I nothinged then they had a dope match with SDS, so we'll see how this turns out.

jmdajr

I'm probably the most right leaning person here (consider myself somewhere in the middle actually), but I still say fuck Trump.

No morals, no family values, no business sense, no fucking clue about foreign affairs. I mean this is the worst GOP candidate by ridiculous lengths.

What does he have going for him? The turd just feeds of fear and hatred.

Kaladin

No morals, no family values, no business sense, no fucking clue about foreign affairs. I mean this is the worst GOP candidate by ridiculous lengths.

I pinpointed Trump's issue early on and after that there was no way I could vote for him. The guy has no respect for anything but himself. He's proven that time and again. I don't want to see how he will run a country.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

He promised to put in pro life Supreme Court justices, which will keep the Evangelicals with him forever even though he's the worst morals candidate in the modern era.

A good chunk of the talent were people well known prior to landing there. WCW would not have been what it was without the drawing power of those big names save for a few exceptions, notably Sting and Goldberg, who only rose to stardom as a direct result of their affiliation with the WCW promotion.

Nash
Dusty -- pre nwo
Flair
Sting
Luger -- while vanilla, was a hot target between the two
Rey
Jericho -- while small time in WCW, he made a huge enough splash to be a big sign for WWF
Vampiro
Scott Steiner

When I hear all those names I think WCW over anything else. Those guys made WCW and carried it in various generations (Flair/Dusty > Nash/Sting > Steiner)

Zach

Wrestling has changed. It's no longer about federations, heels or faces. It's an endless series of hardcore battles, fought by tweeners and shades of gray. Wrestling, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. Wrestling has changed. ID-tagged sports entertainers carry ID-tagged international objects, use ID-tagged jorts. McMahons inside their headsets enhance and regulate their abilities. Commentary control. Creative control. Promo control. In-ring control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. Wrestling has changed. The age of comeuppance has become the age of authority figures. All in the name of averting catastrophe from exposing the business. And he who controls the Network, controls history. Wrestling has changed. When the narrative is under total control, wrestling... becomes boring.

I'm honestly glad this whole ridiculous month happened. I went from fearing a country run by him to no longer sweating it happening

Still get out and vote because this needs to be an utter demolition, but I see it being called before 11 PM that night. You can no longer win a presidential election with only the straight white man vote, and this will prove it once and for all

Vestal

Nash
Dusty -- pre nwo
Flair
Sting
Luger -- while vanilla, was a hot target between the two
Rey
Jericho -- while small time in WCW, he made a huge enough splash to be a big sign for WWF
Vampiro
Scott Steiner

When I hear all those names I think WCW over anything else. Those guys made WCW and carried it in various generations (Flair/Dusty > Nash/Sting > Steiner)

I would include the Road Warriors, Pillman(He was a product of WCW), Buff Bagwell, Booker T(Harlem Heat), Ron Simmons(DOOM for that matter), Kevin Sullivan, Barry Windham, Arn and Tully...

etc

Top Bottom