• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

This is bizarro world Maggle!

I wish Lawler was calling Survivor Series...

Only time I will ever say that....

Then again JBL was one of the biggest targets of Bizarro Land, it'd be funny if, if shit goes down, he brought it up.

God, he should spear him THAT NIGHT, then they stretcher off reigns

Have reigns cut a promo and goldberg just comes out and spears him. They'd never do it as the one-off guy beating the golden boy makes no sense, but the pop would be immense

Just have Reigns brag about the how great his spear is and have Goldberg be like this is how a spear is done.

I get why WWE has Henry, Truth and Goldust around. They can easily appeal to kids and they're good workers. But why in the ever living hell is Titus still around?

Sephzilla

That Goldberg promo really felt like it was out of the late 90s. It didn't feel heavily scripted. Goldberg paced around the ring addressing the crowd and the ringside camera man instead of just the hard cam. Felt like there was real emotion behind everything. And then ending it with YOU'RE LAST was fucking perfect.

I went from no hype to pretty fucking hype for Goldberg vs Lesnar

Menome

Just 57 more days until they beat Demolition's record.

I wonder if they'll lose the belts right after.

I can see them matching it exactly before dropping them. Vince's thought process being: "What if New Day leave and sue me? It was hard enough getting to 477 days. Don't want to have to beat another record."

DMczaf

That Goldberg promo really felt like it was out of the late 90s. It didn't feel heavily scripted. Goldberg paced around the ring addressing the crowd and the ringside camera man instead of just the hard cam. Felt like there was real emotion behind everything. And then ending it with YOU'RE LAST was fucking perfect.

Don't worry. Dunn will beat that out of him. By Survivor Series, he'll sound as natural as Sasha Banks and TJP

I get why WWE has Henry, Truth and Goldust around. They can easily appeal to kids and they're good workers. But why in the ever living hell is Titus still around?

Mark Henry's title push around 2013 time was actually really good. I loved his match vs Big Show where they
Broke the ring

He can stay

Fox318

Ugh, I wish WWE would stop with the HIAC/Mick thing. It "ended his career" by having him wrestle for another decade.

I'm shocked they didn't try to rewrite history to say Steph threw Mick off the cage and it was HHH's idea for Mick to attempt suicide to draw more people to the arena.

Cagey

Banned
Insanely. Great moment.

I just wish I would have tuned in for that part only and skipped the rest of the show. Although I guess the Rusev Family Time segment was pretty damn good.

BROTHER RUSEV.
Rusevs hipster cousin is my fav. I bet he runs a great Vietnamese-Bulgarian fusion joint.

Kaladin

Bill Goldberg the greatest WCW Champion?

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously?

Bill Goldberg the greatest WCW Champion?

Bcsd7q.gif

Which is ironic since it was better than any promo he cut in the 90s.

Kaladin

Still disgusted that they called Goldberg the greatest WCW Champion. Great, sure.....greatest? That's forgetting a lot of names WWE doesn't want to recall right now.

Still disgusted that they called Goldberg the greatest WCW Champion. Great, sure.....greatest? That's forgetting a lot of names WWE doesn't want to recall right now.

It's pretty weird since they're concurrently trying to push a storyline of cena beating flair's record.

But I guess fans are just supposed to forget that while cena's on break lol

Sephzilla

Yeah calling Goldberg the greatest WCW Champion in history felt a little weird considering Flair and Sting are both in the Hall of Fame. Honestly, maybe the line was supposed to be "one of the greatest" and Cole botched it. It's not like Cole isn't prone to screw ups once and a while.

Top Bottom