• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

klonere

Banned
The best bit about the TNA thing is that it's perfectly clear that Dixie and co thought they could take Corgan for all his money mark ass was worth.

But then Corgan turns around and totally outmaneuvers them. Corgan's got experience dealing with 90s record label execs you think an objectively terrible wrestling promoter could out carny him?

Kaladin

The best bit about the TNA thing is that it's perfectly clear that Dixie and co thought they could take Corgan for all his money mark ass was worth.

But then Corgan turns around and totally outmaneuvers them. Corgan's got experience dealing with 90s record label execs you think an objectively terrible wrestling promoter could out carny him?

Yeah, if what I read on PWinsider is all legit from Corgan, it sounds like Carter promised him anything he wanted and straight up ignored him when they found another investor after it looked like Corgan was trying to push for full ownership at Bound For Glory.

Like she made him a promise that he could have full control to get his money if they didn't repay, she made him President to get his money even though it sounds like he wasn't given everything he needed to be President of the company.

I think Dixie is hands down Carnie Of The Year.

klonere

Banned
I sense potential in this one

tumblr_ofmq0yHZqv1u1ljrzo3_500.gif

Anth0ny

"3 Hell in a Cell matches. More is more? Is that the phrase? More is more? More is better? There's more that's better? Do you know what I think they should do, is they should make it 4 hours, maybe 5 hours. With 6 Hell in a Cell matches. Yeah, no, I- and, and the winner of all 6 Hell in a Cell matches gets to be champion of the galaxy! That's what I want to happen."

"And you get the championship when Triple H just comes out and beats up everybody else and then puts you on top of then. That's how you become Universal Champion."

giphy.gif

"3 Hell in a Cell matches. More is more? Is that the phrase? More is more? More is better? There's more that's better? Do you know what I think they should do, is they should make it 4 hours, maybe 5 hours. With 6 Hell in a Cell matches. Yeah, no, I- and, and the winner of all 6 Hell in a Cell matches gets to be champion of the galaxy! That's what I want to happen."

"And you get the championship when Triple H just comes out and beats up everybody else and then puts you on top of then. That's how you become Universal Champion."

giphy.gif
😂😂😂

Heroman

Banned

giphy.gif

dam-son.jpg

klonere

Banned

tfw your independent contractors are reiterating smark podcast talking points on your own programming

Vince-McMahon-distraught.gif

Mahonay

Banned

LXIKp.gif

Sephzilla

giphy.gif

who said this

Kaladin

#ShootWednesday

So I went and voted early yesterday.....voted for Hillary. My mom though is a stern Republican and pretty much bashes me every time I vote Democrat (last 4 elections now including this one). She just gave me the rundown of how the Clintons ran drugs in Arizona before Bill is a President, of how Bill is the real womanizer and not Trump, of how Hillary is a lesbian, she blames me working at the university for making me a liberal, ect. ect.

She's hardline Republican and it's hard to talk to her about politics because of that....even when I go vote like I just did. I don't think she even likes Trump that much, but will vote for him because he's Republican and not a Clinton.

I hate this election. It's taking people who are mostly pretty good people and turning things nasty because you support one side over the other. Of course, most older family members are going to stick to Republican nominees whoever they are and that just makes it worse.

Sephzilla

#ShootWednesday

So I went and voted early yesterday.....voted for Hillary. My mom though is a stern Republican and pretty much bashes me every time I vote Democrat (last 4 elections now including this one). She just gave me the rundown of how the Clintons ran drugs in Arizona before Bill is a President, of how Bill is the real womanizer and not Trump, of how Hillary is a lesbian, she blames me working at the university for making me a liberal, ect. ect.

She's hardline Republican and it's hard to talk to her about politics because of that....even when I go vote like I just did. I don't think she even likes Trump that much, but will vote for him because he's Republican and not a Clinton.

I hate this election. It's taking people who are mostly pretty good people and turning things nasty because you support one side over the other. Of course, most older family members are going to stick to Republican nominees whoever they are and that just makes it worse.

Your mom is already lost, but I'd just point out to her that Trump is even less qualified to be President than Hillary is. Ask her why she believes a guy who's declared bankruptcy 4 times is going to save the country from debt.

Big Show is and always was trash, yet he's still INFINITELY better than Henry

K2NRnzL.gif

This moment right here was better than anything Big Show has done in his career

stfu Henry never had a good match he's the biggest fraud and waste of money in the history of wrestling

You're working yourself into a shoot.

Henry's last run as champ where he just went around destroying people was legit.

You forget WWE hired the following;
Great Khali
Gene Snitsky
James Ellsworth
John Heidenreich
2006-2010 Divas

Kaladin

Your mom is already lost, but I'd just point out to her that Trump is even less qualified to be President than Hillary is. Ask her why she believes a guy who's declared bankruptcy 4 times is going to save the country from debt.

I don't get into arguments like that. It's mostly a one sided conversation with her when we do and she's glad to have it.

Even if I did, she would just spew out whatever Drudge Report nonsense countered it.

imBask

Banned
oh right, please tell me what happened after that fake retirement segment?

oh right fucking nothing! he got injured and kept his scam going, leeching money off the company, as usual

Fuck
Mark
Henry

Sephzilla

Mark Henry got a job in WWE because he was legitimately the strongest man in the world.

Big Show got a job because Hogan wanted to beat Andre the Giant again.

Who's the bigger scam job.

Sephzilla

Sitting on his ass making money basically describes Big Show's entire 2000's career. You know you're a worthless talent when you're a 7+ foot tall giant and Vince still sends you down to the minors

Kaladin

Big Show's best work was his run as WCW Champion before the nWo started. He was doing good big man stuff and had weekly title defenses.

I think the nWo coming in and making the Dungeon worthless was the start of his decline.

I mean, the fake retirement was a solid segment and all but the moment Cena inexplicably came out to the ring was the moment the swerve was spoilt for anyone with even the slightest bit of wrasslin' logic.
"hmm Cena doesn't have an opponent this month and now he's coming down to the ring and lingering there to support a guy he has zero storyline history with..."

If we're going to reminisce about Mark Henry how about when he beat Orton's arse clean for the WHC and then pre-emptively nipped the "you deserve it" crowd reaction in the bud.

I mean, the fake retirement was a solid segment and all but the moment Cena inexplicably came out to the ring was the moment the swerve was spoilt for anyone with even the slightest bit of wrasslin' logic.
"hmm Cena doesn't have an opponent this month and now he's coming down to the ring and lingering there to support a guy he has zero storyline history with..."

If we're going to reminisce about Mark Henry how about when he beat Orton's arse clean for the WHC and then pre-emptively nipped the "you deserve it" crowd reaction in the bud.

The guy played a good monster.

That match against Big Show where the ring fell apart. Albeit two serial oafs.... was actually a good match.

There are so many wrestlers worse than Henry.... so many

imBask

Banned
i'd rather watch every TNA PPV than any Mark Henry match

i'd rather watch a Dixie Carter sextape than any Mark Henry match

i'd rather watch WM XX over and over again than any Mark Henry match

Top Bottom