• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Kaladin

Trying to pick the better between Mark Henry and Big Show is like voting for Trump or Clinton. Both have strong negatives against them, but there is only one solid choice that you should absolutely vote for depending on who you talk to.

Kane was a draw!

qIgmaS9.gif

Best joke in this thread for a long while :p

klonere

Banned
  • Kane is referred to as "The Devil's Favorite Demon".
  • Kane is also known to be one of Vince McMahon's longest running pet projects, with Vince involved in everything Kane does, scripting every promo and storyline as well as proposing gear etc.
  • This makes Kane Vince's Favorite Demon.
  • Vince McMahon = Satan
QED

Did 3h legit hate Angle? I remember a story that he didn't want face Kurt, but Pat Patterson stood by Angle.

EDIT

I agree with imbask, Henry has overstayed his welcome. He could still be part of the company as a road agent.

Did 3h legit hate Angle? I remember a story that he didn't want face Kurt, but Pat Patterson stood by Angle.

EDIT

I agree with imbask, Henry has overstayed his welcome. He could still be part of the company as a road agent.
Because hunter is/was an idiot and thought that angle wasn't a believable champion because he was smaller than him. Because size matters apparently. So Brisco was like, well if this were a legit shoot could you beat him? Hunter didn't say anything and the rest was history.

Kaladin

Because hunter is/was an idiot and thought that angle wasn't a believable champion because he was smaller than him. Because size matters apparently. So Brisco was like, well if this were a legit shoot could you beat him? Hunter didn't say anything and the rest was history.

Shoooooooooot

FWIW, I could see myself potentially caring about a Henry story/feud in the future, provided it was done well (lol). I can't see myself caring about a Big Show story.

Sephzilla

FWIW, I could see myself potentially caring about a Henry story/feud in the future, provided it was done well (lol). I can't see myself caring about a Big Show story.

This is basically it for me. Henry feels like he still has some kind of storyline potential.

Big Show is on the Alex Riley tier of "get off my TV"

Name one match better than Okada vs Ishii

HBK vs Taker at Badd Blood 97
Bret vs Austin at WM13

In the ring was as good and they had better builds. As a standalone, don't know anything going in match Okada/Ishii may be better, but it's hard to separate that kind of thing for me.

Tagyhag

I mean, the fake retirement was a solid segment and all but the moment Cena inexplicably came out to the ring was the moment the swerve was spoilt for anyone with even the slightest bit of wrasslin' logic.
"hmm Cena doesn't have an opponent this month and now he's coming down to the ring and lingering there to support a guy he has zero storyline history with..."

If we're going to reminisce about Mark Henry how about when he beat Orton's arse clean for the WHC and then pre-emptively nipped the "you deserve it" crowd reaction in the bud.

To be fair that was still during the "WHERE'S CENA" saga.

You half expected him to be in a divas match.

Raw64life

can Goldberg even take a german, let alone 15?

He's old, but he was also a full time wrestler for all of 6 years. He's never had a major injury other than an arm injury that was self inflicted. He's in great shape and doesn't have anywhere near the amount of wear and tear most wrestlers his age have.

somedevil

Here is the main Hell in the Cell card:

Raw Women's Champion Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair (Hell in a Cell Match)
WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins (Hell in a Cell Match)
U.S. Champion Roman Reigns vs. Rusev (Hell in a Cell Match)
WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins vs. Brian Kendrick
Raw Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. Cesaro & Sheamus
Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
Bayley vs. Dana Brooke

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lmao @ Heath buying the Shining Stars' stock in Puerto Rico

Billy Corgan claims the next set of Impact Wrestling tapings scheduled for next month have been postponed … and in new court docs says it’s because TNA can’t come up with the cash.

More court docs have been unsealed in the TNA President’s fight for control and in one set he claims, “Impact Ventures had been planning a 3-day taping scheduled for November 1-3, 2016. However, on October 25, 2016, Impact Ventures postponed that event due to lack of funds.”

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/im...rgan-lawsuit/#.WBDmduErJE4?platform=hootsuite

Brinbe

Of all the people to hate on, Mark Henry? He's been super solid since his Hall of Pain run, (which was maybe the last great monster build they actually had) and he's done incredibly well for himself considering everything he's went through in the early-mid parts of his career. Gonna miss him when he's eventually gone. If you're not just trolling, I legit don't get the hate.

Top Bottom