• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Qj4.gif

Was this the one that Bryan couldn't remember, or was that another one?

Hogan in the court room was a fucking pro. Hogan might have done the best promo work of his entire career during the Gawker hearing

I liked how he worked the lawyers after
they asked him the size of his johnson
, and he answered
that there is a size difference between Hogan the character, and Terry Bollea the person

Alright, what the fuck. What the fuck is wrong with this company?

They don't want to see some people get over. Sad.

Nekofrog

Banned
Why doesnt Dixie just use her own personal money to buy like 50,000 tna dvds? That would get some cash flow going. Mom and dad keep her on a tight budget?

Is she waiting for her parents to die for some windfall nest egg to go on ruining tna?

I sold two of my NXT tickets to this Sunday's show in Los Angeles. I forgot I would be in Vegas. I have one more ticket that I listed on Stubhub.

Hopefully I can go to the NXT show in Vegas in Dec.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Paul Ellering sounds like an Olde Tyme prospector when he talks.

Guess your average fan doesn't want a talentless jobber involved in the World title picture -

Source: ShowBuzz Daily

Last night's live WWE SmackDown, featuring Dean Ambrose vs. WWE World Champion AJ Styles in the main event, drew 2.127 million viewers. This is down 11.6% from last week's show, which drew 2.405 million viewers.

It was the lowest audience for the show since it went live on Tuesdays on July 19th. The 2.127 million viewers is in line with what the show was doing in the weeks before it went live, however is lower than what the show was averaging taped on Thursday nights on the USA Network.

DMczaf

Guess your average fan doesn't want a talentless jobber involved in the World title picture -

Last night's live WWE SmackDown, featuring Dean Ambrose vs. WWE World Champion AJ Styles in the main event, drew 2.127 million viewers. This is down 11.6% from last week's show, which drew 2.405 million viewers.

It was the lowest audience for the show since it went live on Tuesdays on July 19th. The 2.127 million viewers is in line with what the show was doing in the weeks before it went live, however is lower than what the show was averaging taped on Thursday nights on the USA Network.

Ellworth is a fucking draw

But the show with the talentless jobber in the ME did better than this week's.

Having a jobber in the ME was the final straw for people they decided to stop watching.

After all, the Fingerpoke of Doom got a good rating. It was the weeks after that showed the rot.

But they advertised the jobber in the main event a week in advance - immediately after having him wrestle in the main event the week before. If what you're attempting to explain is correct, wouldn't there have been a drop last week instead of staying even?

Might the drop have to do with the episode coming on NBA openings night and the highest rated World Series Game One in seven years?

Top Bottom