• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

nashlol.gif

Hasney

People in a Final Fantasy XV thread are abbriviating Ultimate Collectors Edition to UCE and I thought there was a weird crossover between Uso fans and Final Fantasy fans for a hot second.

Verendus

Banned
I'm ready for Batistauary 2016.

Roman Reigns will win the Rumble for a second time. Barack Lesnar will take the title from AJ Styles. Then we will finally have Reigns vs. Barack for the gold at Wrasslin'Mania 33.

Two years in the making.

Zach

I enjoy a good big vs. little match. Little's gotta fly around, hit and run, use that speed and agility. Big's gotta weather the storm, swat the fly, slow fasty with some no-nonsense power movez.

But that's just wrestling at wrestling's best: using some kind of wrassle logic to dictate the happenings.

Well if we have to put up with the dullness of traditional Survivor Series matches, we may as well brighten up November with some NASH.

You don't have to put up with anything. The day is as bright as you make it

I am in the middle of one of the shittiest days I've ever had, and I'm currently in a well lit environ watching my favorite Vines and checking GAF trying to make the most of it

Sometimes it's nice to have just a month. No Trump/hate, just good vibes.

klonere

Banned
Flips will never, ever, make any sense whatsoever.

The problem is this contrived kayfabe idea that a flip gives someone a high enough ATK stat to dish out pain on a dude the same size of you or three times as large.

In reality, all it is is a high risk manuever that risks killing your career and brushing your weak capabilities to tell an in ring story under a rug. It's just pure distraction and rarely makes any sense.

This is my problem with Zack Saber Jr, for example. The guy has the technical prowess to counter any move yet despite this kayfabe fact, he feels like he needs to cut away from that system, launch himself into the air, and for what? Weaken his opponent who could have just as easily been as hurt by a series of ground moves?

I do not get it. It's just fancy peacock circus antics.

Kayfabe wise, vertical suplexes make no sense

Top Bottom