• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Pikma

Banned
So Del Rio missed that AAA show because he was attacked by a fucking madman with a knife outside a restaurant?

Holy fuck...

Charlotte is going to be a 16 time womens champ in a year or two at this rate.

Also does this mean they are doing Sasha vrs Bayley at Survivor Series instead of Wrestlemania? Because BOOOOO! at that.

miserable

a real shooter on RAW

shooter1sbhp.jpg

What the fuck does that even mean? Charlotte doesn't need any of that dumb shit, she's already on top of the division.

Or is she not cool to cheer for because she has not been neglected like your favorite mistreated superstar?

It means Charlotte has been the top heel of the divas division since around this time last year and in the main event constantly with the safest booking. The only other heel diva on RAW thats notable would be Nia Jax and she's still in a feud with Alicia fox? Emma could have had a good thing going for her if she came back as a heel. It feels like they wanna focus the whole RAW women's division around Charlotte as top heel.

Aiii

So not worth it
A ballerina gimmick for Emma seems perfect justice for any of you m-words still holding out hope for this company to get its shit together.

WWE might need to take some baby-steps. Have a chairs or tables or ladders match for the women, don't just automatically toss them into a HIAC. Smackdown has TLC after Survivor Series, I could maybe see the women getting a stipulation match there.

The Emmalina thing better be a work. They literally have the perfect return story-line for her in being pissed that Charlotte has Dana following her around when Dana used to her sidekick.

WWE might need to take some baby-steps. Have a chairs or tables or ladders match for the women, don't just automatically toss them into a HIAC. Smackdown has TLC after Survivor Series, I could maybe see the women getting a stipulation match there.

The Emmalina thing better be a work. They literally have the perfect return story-line for her in being pissed that Charlotte has Dana following her around when Dana used to her sidekick.

I have no faith in this company, especially on the Raw side in following through with that because it makes too much sense.

Pizoxuat

Going by this picture, I don't think you want to see her "normal" hair. Edges are completely gone. Poor thing.

Alicia had a pretty dope mohawk a while back and they messed it up by adding tracks to it. Sad.

I met Alicia at a pre-Wrestlemania publicity event and we talked about her mohawk since I also have a long mohawk. She said some people backstage don't "get it" so she has to cover up the sides when she comes out. She seemed pretty upset about it. I know part of why she shaved her sides is because the weaves hurt so much.

So we told her we love her and that her tiltawhirl backbreaker is one of the best. She is a delight.

klonere

Banned
Holy shit TNA taping spoilers

Eddie Edwards is World Champ, beating the man who beat him for a lower card title not that long ago and doing precisely jackshit in between that time????? hahahaHAHAHAHh

klonere

Banned
I didn't even get a quarter of the way through Review-a-Raw. I think I'm finally free of the show.

Charlotte's twisting moonsault thing looked cool though.

Friends, I'm not sure where to start when it comes to indie wrestling and I'm looking for some opinions. I'm looking at Progress as the front runner because research shows they focus on long term storylines and that's my shit. Then there's PWG & Evolve but I don't really like the lighthearted comedy of PWG.

Well in that case Luke wins out.

Progress, PWG would be my two. As you said Progress is all about story and I can't wait to check it out. PWG BOLA is a great place to start. Every match is just really solid wrestling.

Not really indie but I would definitely take a look at NJPW most recent G1. You can just watch all the Naito and Omega singles matches, then get amazed at their match and the final.

I tried to watch Chikara but it just wasn't for me. It was a little too goofy and playful.

Yo she's only on top because of her dad, she couldn't have done that flip tonight if she didn't have that legacy

Dangerous to work with and green, also we want Sasha

This is a joke right?

Friends, I'm not sure where to start when it comes to indie wrestling and I'm looking for some opinions. I'm looking at Progress as the front runner because research shows they focus on long term storylines and that's my shit. Then there's PWG & Evolve but I don't really like the lighthearted comedy of PWG.
PROGRESS does a lot of stories, and EVOLVE has been trying to do that a lot more recently, the EVOLVE mini documentary series is incredible work.

You've got Rev Pro, who are mostly in the mode of mixing Brit talent with New Japan/US indy stars (and Vader), AAW is up and coming in the PWG model, both of these don't really do much "PWG comedy".

What Culture and ICW are also about, but I wouldn't reccomend either unless you like Attitude Era tributes (or can put up with that)

Depends what you like, and what's put you off diving into indies in the past (production, commentary, match style etc.)

klonere

Banned
So that Tokyo Gurentai show I talked about happened

Ct5cMo7WAAAV3NZ.jpg

Combined number of vicodin consumed and concussions received in this group?

Top Bottom