• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Mahonay

Banned
What the hell is up with Sasha's hair
Do you not know what weaves are?

Caught up on RAW. As per the current pattern, about one good RAW every 2 months. Great show. Only down side is them absolutely fucking killing the Women's title by constantly hot potato-ing it back and forth. When does ever work? Fucking never. It made no sense for Charlotte to drop that belt last night. Best match of the night though.

ReiGun

Third grader I was working with today told me his favorite wrestler is Roman Reigns.

Big Dog love the kids, and the kids love him back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Who of the women in the roster would win in a shoot?

latest

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I dont even dislike Roman anymore. He puts on good matches. Just needs to transition to full smug asshole heel mode and he'll have his character down too.

ReiGun

Naomi looks like she could throw hands too.

I bet Bayley fights dirty. Probably throw sand in your face on some Dale Gribble shit.

Most everyone else would get worked though.

Sephzilla

I'll never understand WrassleGAF's love for such a garbage wrestler from one of the most garbage era's of women's wrestling.

MMAksana is pretty funny, though.

The Aksana love is one of those things where I think it started off as ironic and then somehow turned into something genuine.

Basically, worked into a shoot

Mahonay

Banned
I dont even dislike Roman anymore. He puts on good matches. Just needs to transition to full smug asshole heel mode and he'll have his character down too.
The shittiest part is that he's right there, just the slightest tip of the hand and Roman is a perfect smarmy heel. He's already getting better reactions. You can tell the crowd is ready for it. But Vince can't fucking relent on his favorite company "face". Despite the fact a huge money making heel is staring right square in his stupid fucking face.

ReiGun

The shittiest part is that he's right there, just the slightest tip of the hand and Roman is a perfect smarmy heel. He's already getting better reactions. You can tell the crowd is ready for it. But Vince can't fucking relent on his favorite company "face". Despite the fact a huge money making heel is staring right square in his stupid fucking face.
Probably doesn't feel he has a face that could take Roman's lane should he turn hell.

Granted, that doesn't make sense either considering he has Cena, Rollins, and Ambrose, as well as potential main event guys like Big E. But it's the only explanation I can kind of see.

Final list for the Dusty Classic:

• Sanity
  • Tony Nese and Drew Gulak
  • Team Aries
  • Lince Dorado & Mustafa Ali
  • No Way Jose & Rich Swann
  • HoHo Lun & Bin Wang
  • The Authors of Pain
  • TM-61
  • Niko Bogojevic & Tucker Knight
  • The Bollywood Boyz
  • Bobby Roode & Tye Dillinger
  • Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss
  • Hideo Itami & Kota Ibushi
  • Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa
  • Andrade “Cien” Almas & Cedric Alexander
  • The Revival

Mahonay

Banned
Final list for the Dusty Classic:

• Sanity
  • Tony Nese and Drew Gulak
  • Team Aries
  • Lince Dorado & Mustafa Ali
  • No Way Jose & Rich Swann
  • HoHo Lun & Bin Wang
  • The Authors of Pain
  • TM-61
  • Niko Bogojevic & Tucker Knight
  • The Bollywood Boyz
  • Bobby Roode & Tye Dillinger
  • Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss
  • Hideo Itami & Kota Ibushi
  • Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa
  • Andrade “Cien” Almas & Cedric Alexander
  • The Revival
wfa.gif

First time I've been excited for NXT TV in a long time.

Top Bottom