• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

#0BuysKane
#NotADrawKane
#KaneSucks
#Shoot
#KaneFansAreJabronieMarksWithNoLifeThatDon'tKnowItAWorkWhenYouWorkAWorkAndWorkYourselfIntoAShoot

#0BuysKane
#NotADrawKane
#KaneSucks
#Shoot
#KaneFansAreJabronieMarksWithNoLifeThatDon'tKnowItAWorkWhenYouWorkAWorkAndWorkYourselfIntoAShoot
IhKTsUd.gif

Kane's the biggest draw there is, brother.

I bet OwensIsNow rated Mania 32 an A. I'm just saying, he's certainly not showing a chart of ratings like Zach, something's suspicious...

you god damn apologist, Sweeney is the only sensible person in this thread

It's the truth friend imbask, those are the reasons. But it's WWE's own damn fault for giving their actual roster a back seat to part timers. I mean look at the commercials for 2K17, they're shameful.

Caderfix

Yall were telling me for years Bryan was great and yet

@WWEDanielBryan
After recent events on #SDLive, I'm making it official: @BaronCorbinWWE will take on @RealJackSwagger THIS Sunday at #WWENoMercy. @WWE

Bryan is awesome. That match is what I want and I'm dead serious.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ya'll want the shoots

who better to shoot than the wrestling of jagged jake and the educated fists of tenacious tom pestock?

Barrage

Guy made half a million for two minutes of work, I would say his descision making skills are just fine.

You're literally defending a guy for trashing part-time wrestlers by saying he made a lot of money for a brief appearance.

Kaladin

Western talk?

I'm actually going as a western man in black for halloween this year. Got an all black western shirt, black stetson cowboy hat and black jeans.

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed."

Mahonay

Banned
Smackdown was good again this week, outside of Hype Bros. vs Vaudvillians which I just skipped completely. It's kind of crazy just how much more consistency Smackdown has compared to RAW week to week. The new head writer (former NXT writer) of Smackdown is killing it.

WWE buying the TNA library, whilst the company keeps getting to exist and employ wrasslers. Also WWE officially phasing out "WWE Universe" from commentary. It's been a good week so far friends. Here's hoping No Mercy delivers on Sunday.

Damn, This whole brand slipt has been useless so far.

Nah, we got a Goldberg comeback out of it!!!

And you know it's going to main event. Survivor Series. You know, one of the few PPVs left with both brands.

Shootober: I would honestly rather see Seth and/or Dean main event (in a Loser Retires match) over that trash rematch

Top Bottom