• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Mahonay

Banned
Bryan and Brie are expecting their first child. Congrats.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/783768311498702848
yes%20cheer.gif

Anth0ny

yesssssssss

now when bryan returns to the ring to do a benoit esque flying headbutt off the ladder, mauro can use the "THINK OF YOUR CHILDREN. DANIEL JR NEEDS HIS FATHER!" line.

Jerm411

Been watching a bunch of Scott Steiner promos on YouTube, this is a dark road that I'm walking down yet I can't stop.

Been there done that my friend....evac while you still can.

I will say however that the promo where he compares Flair to a Shar Pei is quite entertaining....

Pikma

Banned
Of course he makes a rematch to the hottest contest of last night, friend. Did you hear that crowd.
Why the fuck was the crowd so hot for that match anyway? I'm a Corbin fan and still didn't get what they were so excited about, the match was boring

Barrage

You'd think people would wait for a confirmation on Smackdown's rating before delivering all of those #hottakes.

Why the fuck was the crowd so hot for that match anyway? I'm a Corbin fan and still didn't get what they were so excited about, the match was boring

Smackdown crowds were really hot for Corbin/Crews matches too. Only one common factor.

Push Corbin to the moon, Bryan.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, I like the idea of a Goldberg match. I just kind of do.

I just don't like the idea of a Lesnar/Goldberg match very much. The problem is that nobody gets anything from it. Lesnar in another "Lesnar is so great" match sounds lame as fuck and Lesnar's been building up credibility that should go to someone on the main roster, not a random dude coming back for one match.

There was a debate and a big sporting event last night, plus the season debut of The Flash. I wouldn't put that much stock in this rating.

This is also shit-sandwich season for ratings. Obviously they'd prefer another million on top of that, but as far as I undersatnd the ratings for SD are quite a bit better than they were before, which does make up a bit for the loss in overall ratings on Raw.

Caderfix

Corbin is easy to hate and Jack looks like a cool guy with a catchprase that is over. They are a good match.

Top Bottom