• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

They just want a Spotify equivalent for wrestling, can't blame them

Sure, as long as it's all under the WWE umbrella. I'm pretty certain that if there was a spotify-like service that carried the top wrestling promotions in the world outside of WWE, the majority still wouldn't give a shit.

I've already have a PROGRESS sub and the chromecast app works perfectly for me, so I'll still stay on the 4th tier. but more exposure for all the other companies can only be good, if they don't give up much in return. none of them need WWE.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
What plans do you think WWE had for Shelton? I'm looking forward to him on Smackdown when he's healed up.

What are the chances WWE brings back Blue Pants for NXT?

Kurita

What plans do you think WWE had for Shelton? I'm looking forward to him on Smackdown when he's healed up.

What are the chances WWE brings back Blue Pants for NXT?
No real plans, maybe one short IC reign but mostly here to fill up the roster and put over new guys

Zach

Why did Mick stop wearing his brown get-up? Looks lightyears better than his shirt and tie traish.
Not-all-there Mankind wanted to impress his boss and prove that he could be a marketable champion, but was back-stabbed and taken advantage of multiple times by the people he was trying to impress. The disheveled, tattered, and ultimately failed corporate look would recall his evolution from a deranged madman to a misunderstood victim.

One of the best realized characters in all of wrestling.

I wonder if Shawn hadn't been so fucked, would his match with Austin at Mania be another Bret/Austin.

E:DX theme live performance wasn't as bad as some people make it out to be. It was even kinda good.

I wonder if Shawn hadn't been so fucked, would his match with Austin at Mania be another Bret/Austin.

E:DX theme live performance wasn't as bad as some people make it out to be. It was even kinda good.
Did they remove the butchered version of the Star Spangled Banner from the network copy of WM14?

Kornflayx

You need some sense slapped into you:

5eZHudl.gif

Just read something where BRET put the Birds down, say what U want about me, when U talk about Terry and Buddy, who aren't here, PROBLEM!!

Just to clarify, drunk yes, drew more money in MANY places YES, popped Mid South, Atl, Texas to record crowds!! U leave Terry/Buddy alone!!

It is really sad when a legend was so blessed with a great career, resorts to crapping on others, U'd NEVER say that to Terry or Bud's face!

https://twitter.com/MichaelPSHayes1/status/784744609377312768

https://twitter.com/MichaelPSHayes1/status/784754317370724352

https://twitter.com/MichaelPSHayes1/status/784756089627738112

Zach

1. Trump ain't winnin' nothin'. There are only so many Kaladins in the good ol' US of A.
2. I'm rarely shot.

Top Bottom