• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Kornflayx

SmartRepulsiveAmericanratsnake.gif

22393%20-%20doug_dillinger%20gif%20monday_nitro%20wcw.gif

When did Dana go from "Big Momma Pump" to "Big Momma Plump"?

Zach

I finished Uncharted 4. Yaaay.

And while I was picking up groceries this morning I grabbed Mafia III from the Redbox so I look forward to trying that out later today.

Mafia III is a lot of fun so far, but goddamn the AI is dumb as shit. Stealth kills are so ridiculously easy, it feels like cheating.

The soundtrack's awesome though.

Striker

I wonder if Shawn hadn't been so fucked, would his match with Austin at Mania be another Bret/Austin.
I was watching his shoots a few days ago--maybe from 1999? It was after he retired the first time. Took credit in the "turn" of Attitude the company was in, claimed he had no problem putting over Austin because it was the right thing to do, and the last question was about the Rock and claimed he had no problems with him "but..." and goes off tangent about "it used to be wrestling". Guy is/was a liar.

I was watching his shoots a few days ago--maybe from 1999? It was after he retired the first time. Took credit in the "turn" of Attitude the company was in, claimed he had no problem putting over Austin because it was the right thing to do, and the last question was about the Rock and claimed he had no problems with him "but..." and goes off tangent about "it used to be wrestling". Guy is/was a liar.
He was fooked mate

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Austin is clearly the future after WM 13, but the rocket push comes right after Survivor Series 1997. Fans really got into his post neck broken antics of stunning everyone and that shit with the Rock/McMahon over the IC belt is easily the best thing going in December.

Austin is clearly the future after WM 13, but the rocket push comes right after Survivor Series 1997. Fans really got into his post neck broken antics of stunning everyone and that shit with the Rock/McMahon over the IC belt is easily the best thing going in December.

Kane was the best thing going in December man

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I feel like Trump's shtick has gotten Dolph Ziggler levels of exposed even amongst the faithful.

Same promo every week.

This pretty much illustrates the divide between WCPW fans and the wider British wrestling fandom - seems lots of their fans are WWE fans who hadn't thought to check out British wrestling before some fucking listicles website started their own promotion.

Pity Suzuki wasn't booked for RevPro, at least the crowd would've given a shit rather than chanting "shit hair, no fans".

Every time there is bad Trump news I think about how sad it probably makes Vince. Then I feel a bit sad about it. Not a lot sad. Just a bit.

Tommy Dreamer has yet to comment on the Trumptape, I see.

Is Dreamer a Trumper?

Dang it.

Also RE4 has been in my backlog for 2 years. I need to do that. I might do REmake and RE4 as a Halloween thing.

I need to hear Daniel Bryan's thoughts

Dude probably likes TLOU because of all the plaid shirts.

miserable

The Last of Us was a one and done deal for me. Meanwhile, I can replay RE4 anytime and I'll never get tired of it. Truly a timeless classic.

Top Bottom