• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

I would date her.

Can you describe for us what your ideal first date with her would involve?

tumblr_ncjzioyquC1s2q3vmo1_1280.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Saw Annabelle I never even heard of the Conjuring and thought it was going to be a dumb killer doll movie in the vein of Child's Play. Little did I know it was a Damon Kane/possession/cult/creepy doll/random boo movie. Imagine The Exorcist + The Omen + Rosemary's Baby + Generic 70s cult movie + Child's Play - everything that makes any of those good. An absolute piece of shit. It also had a Magical Negro, who not only happened to know exactly the problem the white folks were having, but also
sacrificed herself for their baby.

Saw Annabelle I never even heard of the Conjuring and thought it was going to be a dumb killer doll movie in the vein of Child's Play. Little did I know it was a Damon Kane/possession/cult/creepy doll/random boo movie. Imagine The Exorcist + The Omen + Rosemary's Baby + Generic 70s cult movie + Child's Play - everything that makes any of those good. An absolute piece of shit. It also had a Magical Negro, who not only happened to know exactly the problem the white folks were having, but also

Theater or illegal download?

Much like you admitted to illegally streaming TNA when the Impact Nation needed you the most, you're now openly admitting to going for the illegal animated gif future?
Yes. If you want to rat me out to a mod and get me banned, here's your proof. Take this knowledge and listen to your heart.

You'll know what to do.

See, this short clip is all I need to sate my appetite for tonight, like a Twilight vampire feeding on small woodland creatures.

Wow. I knew it'd be a terrible movie just based on the trailer, but it sounds even worse than what I imagined. I probably would have heart-punched some fool after enduring that magical negro shit.

Striker

It's easy heat for Rusev to come out and destroy a babyface people liked. But people don't give a shit about Rose.

He's replaced Santino as the weekly gimmick feuding with bottom-tier heels and wrestling them each week, advancing no storylines and helping no one at all. Look where Fandango is.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
It's easy heat for Rusev to come out and destroy a babyface people liked. But people don't give a shit about Rose.

He's replaced Santino as the weekly gimmick feuding with bottom-tier heels and wrestling them each week, advancing no storylines and helping no one at all. Look where Fandango is.

I miss Fandango.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really tempted to make a tumblr of wrasslin crowd shots like that one above.

Top Bottom