• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

daw840

I will try to sign in tomorrow. I have had a cold all day and didn't go anywhere. I should be able to go to my Xbox tomorrow though (it's at a buddy's house.)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
viakado said:
give me JR smith you sonofabitch!

He isnt part of the Nuggets franchise. Go ask DCX

No point in playing when my team is totally different than the team ill be playing as

Hunter D

You guys are going to love Josh Smith and his face up game. Knew I should have picked the hawks. The guy dunks everything and ecnal just dropped 70 on me with him no problem.

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
whats with you guys dropping 70

i cant even get 70 with my whole team sometimes
Same. It's style of play. I tend to play clock control which is why at times i get shot clock violations, but i tend to draing the time and aim for 10-16 point quarters. Other guys aim for 100 points a game and just push it, 7 seconds or less.

DCX

Cloudy

Banned
I'm seeing if I can sign on via the website right now. BTW, can we tone down the 3s from last season? It was ridiculous IMO..

DiddyBop

Tim Duncan does not miss, its ridiculous:lol its like he doesnt even see a double team. his offensive moveset is amazing though.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
DiddyBop said:
Tim Duncan does not miss, its ridiculous:lol its like he doesnt even see a double team. his offensive moveset is amazing though.

post players in general are ridiculous in 2K9. Yao, Duncan, Amare, etc. etc

I can surround a post player with 4 of my guys and they can still nail a turn around hook shot no problem. :lol

the defense in 2k9 was nerfed from 2K8, and they made offense much much easier. movement is much faster as well, which allows for the offense to be much more effective (especially against someone playing manual D)

the 71 points I scored with beasley? no WAY that happens in 2K8 because jumpshots weren't automatic in that game.

If 2K10 is more of the same, I think I'm staying out TBH. I don't like the direction 2K9 took both gameplay wise and online (removal of lobbies).

Mrbob

Al! Richardson!

Yes!

I'll have to try out those other guys later...but Marion might be spoken for in another trade at the moment. :D Anyone else you want?

Mrbob I don't give a shit if Cerrius gives you Michael Jordan, Cedric Ceballos, Tim Duncan, Dwyane Wade, Al Richardson, and everybody else I can think of. Don't give him Beasley.

And I'm in Chicago now so obviously I can't do shit so STFU and stop telling me to sign in the league you asshats :lol I expect my xbox to be back Tuesday or Wednesday, they have had it since Thursday night and I expect them to be quicker this time.

ps---never get into a taxi that doesn't have a taxi hood on it or no meter. I got robbed 62 dollars going from the airport to the hotel :(

Mrbob

If he offered my buddy Al for Beasley straight up I would do it. Sorry pheeniks. :(

But I can hold out for the season to start. I love hitting those coffin corner 3s with beascheese anyway!

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Mrbob said:
Al! Richardson!

Yes!

I'll have to try out those other guys later...but Marion might be spoken for in another trade at the moment. :D Anyone else you want?

Marion must be part of the deal.

Richardson is a beast in the post. In my one game against Viakado, I had 38 points and 10 boards with him. Couple of blocks too.

Top Bottom