• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
if Jermaine gets traded to the spurs i will personally demolish the raptors owner whenever we play.

Tim Duncan and Jermaine O'Neal shouldnt be allowed on the same team

DiddyBop

CB3 said:
if Jermaine gets traded to the spurs i will personally demolish the raptors owner whenever we play.

Tim Duncan and Jermaine O'Neal shouldnt be allowed on the same team
o rly? maybe i will go through with the trade just to see this happen:lol

btw,what happened to FMT? 0-5? really?

Mrbob

Cerrius, after seeing you diss Ensemble studios like that, I'm glad I kicked your ass and look forward to beating you by 15+ again the next time we meet. :D

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Mrbob said:
Cerrius, after seeing you diss Ensemble studios like that, I'm glad I kicked your ass and look forward to beating you by 15+ again the next time we meet. :D

:lol

Ensemble has been dead to me since Aoe 2: Age of Kings

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
gg CB3. That was intense. Your team is awesome. Love that roster.

Cavs are 2-1 now and I really really like my team. I think there have been a ton of animations updated to my players. Big Z is doing a lot of different moves around the hoop lately and even Lebron has done some things that I hadn't seen before.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
if you do not sweeten the pot I can't see us approving that trade as is.

Thomas has brutal stamina because he is OLD, and Bowen's offensive game is terrible. Kapono has a very nice release and O'neal is a very big body and a great centre in this game.

That trade is not happening.

CB3

yeah. i dont really agree with us monitoring trades but i almost feel like i need to save you guys from yourselves :lol

ecnal

gg dcx.

fuckin love josh smith. last season i just had to sit by and get absolutely raped by tmac/kobe/wade/bron/etc in the paint with ridiculous dunks, but now i can pull the bullshit dunks in the paint too. :lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
CB3 said:
yeah. i dont really agree with us monitoring trades but i almost feel like i need to save you guys from yourselves :lol

I said at the start of the season that any trade I feel is out of balance I will put to a one day vote on the website. I haven't seen anything really screwed up yet. I've seen some stupid trades IMO but nothing worth jumping in and blocking.

DCX

DCX
ecnal said:
gg dcx.

fuckin love josh smith. last season i just had to sit by and get absolutely raped by tmac/kobe/wade/bron/etc in the paint with ridiculous dunks, but now i can pull the bullshit dunks in the paint too. :lol
I dont mind the dunks, he's a freak, but when he's nailing jumpers left and right it's aggravating, not to mention you got 15 more shots than i did due to your offensive rebounds, crazy...35-14 in the 4th...fuck this game sometimes.

DCX

CB3

cockblock-army_display.gif

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
viakado said:
thomas/oberto/bowen for oneal/kaps/trash.

put in two trash with oneal for all i care. seems reasonable.

Oberto is decent. That would probably work. But it would KILL Diddy.

viakado said:
that was a while ago. and in a scrimmage. get over it, son.

What does this even mean? I said you make more trades then actually play the game. You have played ONE league game so far and you have made/attempted six trades that are actually shown on the site.
I find it odd that you seem to pick a team just to dismantle it. Boggles my mind man.

And please don't call me son. I'm likely 10 years older than you. Going in for that hip surgery soon. :D

DiddyBop

CB3 said:
you realize you'd pretty much have no center right?
what would that matter when kapono is gettin torched by kobe,roy,wade etc? kurt isnt that much of a downgrade defensively. i odnt use oneal on offense. besides smokey last season and cerrius not many of you use the post often anyways.

kaps is one of the best offensive players off the bench and when hes hot he does not miss,literally,but i actually like playing d...on ball d for that matter.

Truelize said:
Oberto is decent. That would probably work. But it would KILL Diddy.

What does this even mean? I said you make more trades then actually play the game. You have played ONE league game so far and you have made/attempted six trades that are actually shown on the site.
I find it odd that you seem to pick a team just to dismantle it. Boggles my mind man.

And please don't call me son. I'm likely 10 years older than you. Going in for that hip surgery soon. :D
my bad dude, i missunderstand you. i thought you meant man defense.:lol

see that, diddy. he thinks its reasonable, whadyathink?:D

CB3

DiddyBop said:
what would that matter when kapono is gettin torched by kobe,roy,wade etc? kurt isnt that much of a downgrade defensively. i odnt use oneal on offense. besides smokey last season and cerrius not many of you use the post often anyways.

ohh you dont know me and pau very well

Mrbob

Oh no...Cerrius is going after beas cheese. :lol Too bad Zep is honored by his contract with me that he can't trade him to you! :D

Oh and I need some help from NBA2K vets on playing 3-2 zones. I've been testing it out...but it doesn't seem to work well for me. Sometimes the AI will follow into my zone and it leaves someone open. How do I stop this from happening? :/

Top Bottom