• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Zep

Banned
You have to do the rotating yourself...Just know where your players are and be ready to quick switch to them..

:lol In my association I looked at Boozer's player profile:

Play for winner: important
Financial security: Extremely Important
Loyalty: Not loyal

any word on my status of joining the league?

Nets, Heat, or Spurs, I have a small window of time that I'll be able to play tonight- would have to start right around 930 eastern. Post in here if that works for any of you, otherwise we'll just play another time soon.

daw840 said:
Bah, I can't get Paul Pierce down. Offers will be entertained for a trade.

Rudy Gay?

maybe I need to get back into the league before I deal :(

btw that was only a suggestion. I like rudy from what I've seen so far but you can never turn down a paul pierce possibility

Smokey

pheeniks said:
:lol In my association I looked at Boozer's player profile:

Play for winner: important
Financial security: Extremely Important
Loyalty: Not loyal

any word on my status of joining the league?

nothing :(

damn my defensive rating dropped to 66 :lol

i will honestly be surprised if i win a game this season. i'm playing like i did last season but i can't make any shots and my opponents make 55% + of their shots. i usually shoot sub 40%! how the F!

season 8 celtics here i come!

no, my goal now is to lead the league in scoring with mcgirk and assists with kidd. they can help each other!

p.s. wtf i looked and a lot of people have only played 1 or 2 games. doesn't the league advance on monday?

DiddyBop

FrenchMovieTheme said:
no, my goal now is to lead the league in scoring with mcgirk and assists with kidd. they can help each other!

p.s. wtf i looked and a lot of people have only played 1 or 2 games. doesn't the league advance on monday?
giving up already? its only the first week,im sure you'll bounce back.

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:

next friday..pheeniks didn't get his 360 back until thursday.

no im not giving up, but every game ive played in (exhibition or otherwise, totaling about 11 games) i've just been completely outplayed and destroyed. my game against the pacers may show a 6 point defeat, but he had a 15 point lead midway through the 4th and i just hit a few lucky 3's that were contested.

i should have gone with my gut instinct and taken the warriors or the sixers!

p.s. i just realized you can use anothers teams playbook online! going to see what some of the other playbooks have in store!

DiddyBop

FrenchMovieTheme said:
no im not giving up, but every game ive played in (exhibition or otherwise, totaling about 11 games) i've just been completely outplayed and destroyed. my game against the pacers may show a 6 point defeat, but he had a 15 point lead midway through the 4th and i just hit a few lucky 3's that were contested.

i should have gone with my gut instinct and taken the warriors or the sixers!

p.s. i just realized you can use anothers teams playbook online! going to see what some of the other playbooks have in store!
you wouldnt dare put your soiled hands on them, you being a mavs fan and all. you wanna scrim after the warriors game?

smokey,can you approve my trade? i wanna scrim with the most up to date roster.

Smokey if 2k didn't get back to you does that mean that we have to wait till after the weekend to hear from them?

I'm petitioning to start a new league again!!!

lol what? i'm not a mavs fan. i don't have a basketball team like i do football (go steelers this sunday! life long baby!), i just picked the warriors because i found that i could actually shoot with mcgirk and they had a team that was pretty good (which i need)

it sucks to defend nashy. he can just do all these weird fucking spins and movements and can a contested 3 or long range J. all you can hope for is a miss!

nash wasn't who beat me though, he can have his precious points, its barbosa who did. i dont understand why my SG leaves barbosa wide fucking open in a half court set. then again i suppose it IS stackhouse (who is horrible on D)

viakado said:
let's go!!

edit: ugh, dude. u gotta post here when you're ready.

Sorry. I tried going in the league lobby just a little before 9:30, but 2k's server wouldn't let me in for some reason so I turned off my 360, restarted my modem then my 360 and then I could get in.

We'll get it in at some point.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
it sucks to defend nashy. he can just do all these weird fucking spins and movements and can a contested 3 or long range J. all you can hope for is a miss!

nash wasn't who beat me though, he can have his precious points, its barbosa who did. i dont understand why my SG leaves barbosa wide fucking open in a half court set. then again i suppose it IS stackhouse (who is horrible on D)

It doesn't hurt that Barbosa is FAST AS HELL. Everytime I grab a rebound, dude is already down court in the corner waiting for a pass :lol

ecnal

2K's servers have honestly been really shitty lately.

i always get the 2K servers aren't available thing, but then i reconnect and it's fine. wtf

Hunter D

ChrisJames said:
Sorry. I tried going in the league lobby just a little before 9:30, but 2k's server wouldn't let me in for some reason so I turned off my 360, restarted my modem then my 360 and then I could get in.

We'll get it in at some point.
You still have to play me.

I also have to play the SUNS.

Anyone want to scrim?

ecnal

josh smith is a beast!

i absolutely love it when people see him with the ball ~18 feet out and they back up off him :lol

Uh...Rudy Gay is no longer on the trading block :lol

I'm still going through with the trade of Buckner for Sun, and Darko for Magloire...as soon as I get in :(

Top Bottom