• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
when does the league advance again smokey? friday??

i think i'm back on track now. i've played about 10 exhibition games or so and thing i finally have a grasp on what i need to do to stay in the game and give myself a chance to win. i won't be blowing anyone out this year, but i shouldn't get stomped in 5 straight games again!

yes, friday.

really? ill test it out.... i could have swore i have fouled post players, but maybe not.... or do you mean he didn't have the ball and you were trying to foul him?

FrenchMovieTheme said:
really? ill test it out.... i could have swore i have fouled post players, but maybe not.... or do you mean he didn't have the ball and you were trying to foul him?

shaq was posting up and i was trying to hack him and i kept mashing X too, but nothing

speaking of centers i love my backup scrub, haddadi

DMczaf

If it wasn't for him making like 8 shots in a row in those final mins of the 4th, my 39% shooting in the game would have been even worse :lol

Besides Nash, no one could make a THING. I wish I knew Nash could do that in 2K with some more time left instead of with like 2 mins, but it's good to know now! Air Nash!

what do you mean you wish you knew? you dropped like 30 on me with nash a couple games ago and that was with all kinds of shots (drives, jumpers, contested 3's). i want nash on a stick!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what do you mean you wish you knew? you dropped like 30 on me with nash a couple games ago and that was with all kinds of shots (drives, jumpers, contested 3's). i want nash on a stick!

You'll get your taste of Nasty Nash soon. He's looking at putting up a double nickel this time!

better hope he doesn't get any break away opportunities. jason kidd doesn't like when people fast break.... barbosa already found that out. be a real shame if something were to happen to one of them in a league game where injuries carry over.....

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
better hope he doesn't get any break away opportunities. jason kidd doesn't like when people fast break.... barbosa already found that out. be a real shame if something were to happen to one of them in a league game where injuries carry over.....

im sure josh howard shit on Jason Kidd on more than one occasion

ecnal

DMczaf said:
If it wasn't for him making like 8 shots in a row in those final mins of the 4th, my 39% shooting in the game would have been even worse :lol

Besides Nash, no one could make a THING. I wish I knew Nash could do that in 2K with some more time left instead of with like 2 mins, but it's good to know now! Air Nash!

i thought you knew nash was clutch.

you were the magic owner last season right?

i mean he scored 12 straight points, drew a charge, and hit the game winner in a matter of like a minute. :lol

nash is absolutely ridiculous.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I will be free at 915-930 p.m. EST tonight if anyone wants to schedule a game with the Magic. Send me a PM here or on XBL if you want to schedule for tonight.

Cloudy

Banned
Hey guys, sorry for holding everyone up. I finally got Uverse and it'll be installed next Monday. Thanks again for the patience :D

I've gotten much better at the game though since I have shit else to do with no cable or internet at home :lol

AirBrian

Mrbob said:
Airbrian you thurr.

I'll be around this evening (except for 9-10PM...Madden SB...GO NECKBEARD!). I won't be for sure tomorrow evening though. Wednesday evening and Thursday evening are open right now too. We'll have time. :D

Bucks here, I'll be able to start a game tonight from 9:30-10 Eastern. Just post in here if you can play then. Otherwise, I'll be around tomorrow afternoon.

DCX

DCX
RickJames.jpg

The OT is a hellava drug :lol

DCX

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I am free to scrimmage anyone till 24 comes on EST... looking to get some run since Konex is my last game for the week and he is gonna be on til next week

Viakado, MrBob, or HunterD, I'll be around for about 1/2 an hour to start a game. Send me a message (gamertag MightBeWrong) if you wanna play our game

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Ok screw it, I'm not going to try and hide it anymore.

Zep, I'll give you anyone on my team for Beasley.

PLEEEEEEASE. I don't care if I lose the rest of my games this season as long as I can drop 30 a game with Beasley I'm happy.

My homerism is taking over.

Mrbob

:lol

Sorry, no can do. Part of our trade agreement was that you could not get beascheese! You'll have to play the season without him!

Top Bottom