• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cerrius said:
Why won't admins approve Hawks-Wolves trade

this is a conspiracy

I've been working. Sorry dude. I'll jump on now and take care of it if it's still there.

* edit: trade has been approved. *

I'm one of the Raptor's opponents. i have to work tonight and won't be able to play til 10 est.

I don't know DCX's schedule, but maybe i could play him at 10 and Raptors at 11, after the all star festivities.

ecnal

zep: i'll be available after 3:30 PM PST.

lets get our game in today... i've pm'd you, posted here multiple times, etc

DCX

DCX
ChrisJames said:
I'm one of the Raptor's opponents. i have to work tonight and won't be able to play til 10 est.

I don't know DCX's schedule, but maybe i could play him at 10 and Raptors at 11, after the all star festivities.
Ten will be good.

DCX

2vxrpk0.jpg

Smokey

League will advance to week 2 tomorrow...sometime.

I'll be at the ne-yo concert w/ the g/f for v-day so it will probably happen sometime after 9pm central tomorrow.

I'll post here before.

Barrage

AirBrian said:
Zep, Barrage, and DiddyBop, any of you guys going to be around on Saturday during the day?

I will. Probably between 2-6 EST. God willing, we can actually get a damn game going.

smokey advance it tomorrow morning! my gf is working all day and i can play my games! these... "people" who haven't played all their games aren't going to play tomorrow anyways!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
most of the games remaining Involve the same few teams

Jazz
Pistons
Spurs
Raptors
Pacers

Atleast one of those doesnt surprise me. I dont want to say whichpistonsteam it is...

SHOTS FIRED

Mrbob

Wow I can't believe you pulled off the injury excuse. :p

Now if I win, you can blame it on the injury. If I lose you can say how bad I suck for losing by having one of your starters injured. :/

DiddyBop

im usually one of the first to finish my games,but my internet being down plus school starting back again has messed things up greatly.

yes,please advance it tmw night,not in the morn,be considerate ppl!

i dont care if it advances tomorrow so long as it means people are going to play. what is lame is when there are 2 or 3 days to advance and then no one plays in those final days!

Whats up with Zep, I see him logged in to GAF like everyday but no one seems to be able to get a response from him. Did he really contract herpes?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think Zep is actually Chris Brown.

It explains the herpes and frequent disappearances

Right now he is shitting bricks

Barrage

Alright, does anyone know who/where I could go to to speak to someone at 2K? I can connect online fine, I can access my leagues...but can't connect to a game worth shit. WTF.

Top Bottom