• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

who wants to scrim me and my new, sexy lineup

and lol vikdo my internet suddenly died last night and didn't work again till this morning. its a shame i couldn't finish kicking your ass

Smokey

ph33nix said:

and lol vikdo my internet suddenly died last night and didn't work again till this morning. its a shame i couldn't finish kicking your ass

he got saved from playing me too, my house got hit w/ a power surge in the 3rd quarter.

Smokey

Raptors / Spurs

Jazz owner has said he's been trying to get w/ you guys to play his games, and he is available today...

daw840

ph33nix said:

How did you change your username? Wasn't it pheeniks before?

Barrage

Me and Smokey's second scrimmage should be used as an argument AGAINST a Spectator mode.

P.S.-If any Admin can finalize me and Hey Low's trade, that would be awesome.

Smokey

Barrage said:
Me and Smokey's second scrimmage should be used as an argument AGAINST a Spectator mode.

P.S.-If any Admin can finalize me and Hey Low's trade, that would be awesome.

why?!

TOMORROW (MONDAY) WEEK 3 DEADLINE AND TRADE DEADLINE

DiddyBop

where is the jazz owner? ive said numerous times to just send me a PM as i cant sift through all these pages. anyways,if the jazz owner wants to play today i am available.

diddy he's banned for a bit, but he does have AIM (mrblacknj). malley is pretty reliable just so happens he got banned :/

p.s. who votes that we advance to the new week today!? come on fellas!

Barrage

Nuh uh. Here's hoping 2K gets their shit together and I can get my games against knoex and malley played.

PS-New Spurs in ya motherfucking mouth

DCX

DCX
Let me know when the servers are working. Tried to get my game in with Konex for like 40 minutes and it wouldnt work earlier today.

DCX

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
diddy he's banned for a bit, but he does have AIM (mrblacknj). malley is pretty reliable just so happens he got banned :/

p.s. who votes that we advance to the new week today!? come on fellas!

no!

plus servers have been actin' strange, so tomorrow it is.

i think monday's are a good day to advance. 7 day intervals and it gives us at least one weekend to get the games in as well.

Smokey

kobe_bryant.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX, your a cool guy, but if you accept that trade you must be smoking some of Lamar's stuff

CB3

why you guys feel the need to make the best player BETTER is beyond me. Honestly. Like i dont even know what to say when i see things like this

This league is as shady as Kobe and Shaq Co-MVP.

But that works fine for now

CB3

ratings wise yeah :lol But come on. We ALL know who got the better of this trade. Not by a small margine either

:lol

i don't care what the trade analyzer says. kobe bryant and a ham sandwich for ANY OTHER COMBO of players in this game is going to benefit the guy getting kobe.

it's like smokey has some type of mind trick to get people to make these ridiculous trades!

Smokey

CB3 said:
ratings wise yeah :lol But come on. We ALL know who got the better of this trade. Not by a small margin either

Wallace when used properly is a BEAST. 99 dunk rating and can make shots I mean, come on.

ecnal

i tried to counter smokey's offer with mayo/smith but that still wouldn't work.

dcx was set on giving smokey kobe.

CB3

Come on man. Real talk. The Trade is accepted so you dont have to BS us anymore. You can hype up Gerald Wallace all you want but him and anyone else isnt even close to matching Kobe and Trash.

DCX

DCX
if i dont win a championship with this team, i quit gaf leagues forever! This trade is going to win me the ship, mark it down. With Kobe gone, LA will win a ring or i walk...

DCX

CB3

You might as well get your walking shoes ready. You just traded the best player in the game away for two OK players

ecnal

DCX said:
if i dont win a championship with this team, i quit gaf leagues forever! This trade is going to win me the ship, mark it down. With Kobe gone, LA will win a ring or i walk...

DCX

you traded kobe to smokey, who's in your same conference.

nice knowing you.

CB3

I would have honestly considered giving up Melo and someone else for kobe.

Hint: Melo is better than Gerald Wallace

Im sure alot of other people would have given you alot more too if people knew you were shopping the best player in the game

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DCX said:

DCX

This is officially your last season with NBA2k I guess. :D

Seriously, Smokey was likely going to win if he kept the original roster that he started with. But somehow he has managed to turn the default roster of the Bobcats into something scary.

I agree with CB3, you don't help the best get better. You just don't.

DCX

DCX
Truelize said:
This is officially your last season with NBA2k I guess. :D

Seriously, Smokey was likely going to win if he kept the original roster that he started with. But somehow he has managed to turn the default roster of the Bobcats into something scary.

I agree with CB3, you don't help the best get better. You just don't.
So this trade sticks but my JJ trade doesn't? :lol :lol :lol Love it

DCX

Top Bottom