• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DCX said:
So this trade sticks but my JJ trade doesn't? :lol :lol :lol Love it

DCX

Your JJ trade was junk. At least this time both teams get star players. Your JJ trade was also heavily tainted by the obvious fire sale. If Viakadoo was going to actually use that team after the trade I would have considered letting it slide.

Smokey

This trade could also backfire. The chemistry may not be there with Kobe.

jus sayin'

Mrbob said:
Smokey was trying to use a jedi mind trick on me last night but I resisted! :lol

Show some willpower DCX!

Youz a lie!

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
viakado said:
KOBE GOT TRADED TO SMOKEY. I REPEAT. KOBE GOT TRADED TO SMOKEY.

672icy.gif

Smokey

ph33nix said:
smokey this is bullshit. you cannot possibly be saying all this with a straight face

yes i can

was a great deal for both parties involved. i was able to beat out the competition for Mr. Bryant.

Besides you heard what dcx said. He's going for it all, and he feels like Wallace/Okafor gives him a better chance than Kobe. Who am I to disagree with him?

charsace

FrenchMovieTheme said:
chars ill give you kidd for harris.... right the wrong that the real life mavs committed!
Sorry, don't want old people on my team. Don't care for intangibles either since they don't matter thanks to clutch allowing people to make ridiculous shots.

so basically the GMoY candidates are:

ecnal - for giving the hawks depth.

viakadoamoslol - for orchestrating a 3 way trade that lands me big al and bibby.

smokey - for robbing kobe away from dcx.

pheeniks - for making the grizz a legit team.

Smokey

viakado said:
so basically the GMoY candidates are:

ecnal - for giving the hawks depth.

viakadoamoslol - for orchestrating a 3 way trade that lands me big al and bibby.

smokey - for robbing kobe away from dcx.

pheeniks - for making the grizz a legit team.

wat

i made the bobcats a legit team before i had kobe. does that not mean anything

:(

:/

Birdman02

Sorry, viadako, I'm not gonna be able to play tonight, after all. Hopefully, we can get it in tomorrow night before the deadline.

Also, check your PMs.

fucking ridiculous. How do people let this guy go from the bottom of the barrel Charlotte Bobcats to having 2 Gold Medal Olympians on the team.

seriously. i feel like i'm playing a board game with some of you, where one guy clearly makes an asshole trade to help another guy who is sneering inside his head thinking "LOL ROBBED!"

daw840

Wow. This makes my AI trade of last year look completely legit!

even though i still hold that I did much better throughout the rest of the season without AI

my vote is FUCK NO. there's NO fucking way this would happen even in the '07 kobe "TRADE MY ASS" scenario

smokey somehow can make felton and wallace hit jumpers. what the fuck do you guys think will happen when he has kobe?

I'll take the trade if smokey gives up another valuable asset.

Daw, are you going to be able to play tonight?

I have to work late so I won't be able to play 'til 10 Eastern or anytime after that. If that doesn't work we'll have to have our game simmed I guess.

Mrbob

My schedule for the upcoming week, so fitting.

Toronto Raptors

Detroit Pistons
Memphis Grizzlies
Cleveland Cavaliers
Minnesota T'Wolves

Let week 4 grudge match commence!

Mrbob said:
My schedule for the upcoming week, so fitting.

Toronto Raptors

Detroit Pistons
Memphis Grizzlies
Cleveland Cavaliers
Minnesota T'Wolves

Let week 4 grudge match commence!

pistons. the one team that unblocked the trade.
memphis. played a vital roll in the 3 way trade. also has a grudge against mr.bob for not giving him beasley.
cleveland. the admin who ok'd the trade.
minnesota. the one team mr bob did not want beasley to go to.

its going to be epic this week.:lol

Smokey said:
Suckers!

Each and everyone of you!
what mockery is this???

http://community.2ksports.com/community/league/trade.cfm?l=47826

DCX

DCX
EPIC, just EPIC! Are you guys fucking crazy thinking i would trade Kobe!??!?! :lol :lol :lol Man, we just single handedly brought this league to it's knees on a prank, love it!

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
nah that wasnt that great. Me and Zep tricking everyone into thinking the cowboys traded for steven jackson a couple years ago in the NFL thread was much better

nah that wasnt that great. Me and Zep tricking everyone into thinking the cowboys traded for steven jackson a couple years ago in the NFL thread was much better

that one owned me big time because i read it at work and immediately started talking to my boss about it. man i looked like a fucking idiot later that day :lol

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
that one owned me big time because i read it at work and immediately started talking to my boss about it. man i looked like a fucking idiot later that day :lol

LOL. Was that Bill?

DCX said:
EPIC, just EPIC! Are you guys fucking crazy thinking i would trade Kobe!??!?! :lol :lol :lol Man, we just single handedly brought this league to it's knees on a prank, love it!

DCX
vifqys.gif

i wasn't fooled.

w0koiw.jpg

DCX

DCX
I can play a few games tonight laddies after my current week game against Konex at 9:30. CB, Ph33niks, Vickaigotplayedadomusforamcfoollolz and anyone else on my schedule.

DCX

Top Bottom