• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Barrage

Lol. Boy, you guys bought it hook, line and sinker!

Yes, the Calderon trade was an elaborate rouse. The Kobe fraud put me in the mood for deception. Now if you'll just....return Parker to me.......

Fuck. Someone grab a hold of Malley. I figure if i'm lucky I can double Caldy's FGM for the night :(

Smokey

Barrage said:
Lol. Boy, you guys bought it hook, line and sinker!

Yes, the Calderon trade was an elaborate rouse. The Kobe fraud put me in the mood for deception. Now if you'll just....return Parker to me.......

Fuck. Someone grab a hold of Malley. I figure if i'm lucky I can double Caldy's FGM for the night :(

:lol :lol

wat

Smokey

1. Hawks 12-3
  2. Blazers 12-3
  3. Bobcats 12-3
  4. Twolves 11-4
  5. Lakers 10-5
  6. Nuggets 9-6
    [*]Heat 8-7
    [*]Suns 8-7
    [*]Jazz 8-7
    [*]Raptors 8-7
    [*]Magic 8-7
    [*]Pacers 8-7
  7. Nets 7-8
    [*]Pistons 6-9
    [*]Cavs 6-9
    [*]Grizzlies 6-9

--
Mavs 6-9
Celtics 6-9

Bulls 5-10
Spurs 4-11
Bucks 4-11
Hornets 1-14

Cluster of teams with the same records in bold. 16 teams make playoffs. It's go time ladies. Like last season, it appears the 2k system goes by overall record despite what the website says. The top teams in division will still get home court though, but after that it goes by record.

TRADES ARE OVER

Deadline is Monday March 2nd

@ Minnesota T'Wolves
@ Charlotte Bobcats
@ Boston Celtics
@ Orlando Magic
@ Portland Blazers

any of YOU want to play? ill be around tomorrow (maybe tonight too)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
some of you guys are black holes in team up :lol :lol

and by some of you guys i mean Cerrius

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
CB3 said:
some of you guys are black holes in team up :lol :lol

and by some of you guys i mean Cerrius

21 points on 9/15 shooting. No one else was doing anything. A+ Team Rating too :D

Beasley MVP

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
A+ team rating is the easist thing to get :lol Set Screens on a few plays and you'll have that in the first half.

It got to the point where id just sit and watch if you would pass the ball anytime you actually touched it. Your whole team was running around you waiving their arms :lol

it should take some time and scrimmage. unfortunately i don't have time nowadays :(

I guess my match against konex wasn't a good gauge of how good my team can be, damn it :lol

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
it should take some time and scrimmage. unfortunately i don't have time nowadays :(

I guess my match against konex wasn't a good gauge of how good my team can be, damn it :lol
You home?

DCX

Top Bottom