• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

CB3 said:
what is hmm

just wondering if animals really can get retarded. But yeah, i'll play you tonight. i work late. should be home around 9pm.
25-1408505107m.jpg

25-1408494056m.jpg

DCX

DCX
I just want to know this, how did Cb end up with Iverson? And Cerrius with beascheese? Craziness. Cb just know how to do those post up step backs that are impossible to stop, and he does it with everyone lol. Beascheese is well, you know...better than Kobe when Cerrius uses him, not to mention the pump fake til you foul him trick lol

DCX

AirBrian

kirby
CJ
CB
DM
ecnal

I won't be around tonight (Mardi Gras celebration) or tomorrow evening, but Thursday and this weekend for sure.

DCX

DCX
Barrage said:
...my shot is fucking broken :(
I tried to lay off of jose as much as possible to let you beat me with him, but you refused :lol You were off, Kobe did his thing...i just got to keep Smith, Billups and Bynum consistent.

DCX

ecnal said:
blazers, magic, celtics, & bucks.

i'm available now till 5pm PST, then again from ~8pm PST and on.

I can play now. I'll be in the lobby in 15 minutes.

Anyone else with the Bucks on their schedule, I'll be able to get some games in from now til about 9 Eastern. Just send me a message on XBL (gamertag is MightBeWrong).

Mrbob

:lol

I practiced offense with Marion today for about 40 minutes, have him down. Now I'm truly deadly on offense. I have 5 starters on the floor now I can score with.

Oh, and cuddle night? The fuck?!?! I thought you were a man, DCX! I thought you were a man.....

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:

I practiced offense with Marion today for about 40 minutes, have him down. Now I'm truly deadly on offense. I have 5 starters on the floor now I can score with.

Oh, and cuddle night? The fuck?!?! I thought you were a man, DCX! I thought you were a man.....
Rea Men take care of whats most important....yes she reads on occasion.

DCX

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yep, i can.

was going to go play bball today but now it has started to rain and i only know of 1 indoor court around here which is usually packed by this time

heh i just got back from playing, just trying to finish up some school work (almost finished) and I'll be good to go.

DiddyBop

you guys play real bball? thought i was the only one:lol

it would be seriously awesome if we could have some type of meetup to see who's good,but i think every single one of us lives in a diff state, and with me being in toronto its next to impossible.

DiddyBop said:

it would be seriously awesome if we could have some type of meetup to see who's good,but i think every single one of us lives in a diff state, and with me being in toronto its next to impossible.
i wanna dunk on hunter. all over his face.

smokey was 1 shot away from scoring over 50 in the paint! why couldn't you have just one more basket down there :(

game was a lot closer than 20 points but i dont know wtf happened. i was within 5 points with like 4 mins left and then i just started missing. i dont know how smokey does it but his help defense rotates so fast and gets easy blocks off screens or pump fakes! my guys dont do that!

oh well, my schedule this week is brutal. smokey, and a bunch of other first place teams! all without mcgirk (i'd lose anyways)

Smokey

DiddyBop said:

Yessir. I played all 4 years in HS on v-squad and could be playing D1...but I made a terrible mistake that I don't think I'll ever live down :(.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
smokey was 1 shot away from scoring over 50 in the paint! why couldn't you have just one more basket down there :(

game was a lot closer than 20 points but i dont know wtf happened. i was within 5 points with like 4 mins left and then i just started missing. i dont know how smokey does it but his help defense rotates so fast and gets easy blocks off screens or pump fakes! my guys dont do that!

oh well, my schedule this week is brutal. smokey, and a bunch of other first place teams! all without mcgirk (i'd lose anyways)

i knew how close i was..that's why i shot that shot with Redd when I could of drove in. I didn't know I was THAT close, but I knew.

Something felt 'off' that game. It felt slower, and it was throwing off my shot releases that's why I kept driving in. Did the game feel weird to you?

And I agree about the game being closer than 20. I was trying to buckle down because you kept going on mini-runs and I dunno the game just opened up, and Carroll is an ass hole who was pissing me off. Hand straight in his face, and it didn't matter. Splash.

charsace

fmt runs a screen play with carroll that is hard to stop.

Yes lets play. Vince didn't posterize anyone last game (couldn't beat diddy off the dribble with him). Maybe you call tell me how taste my peepee smokey?

daw840

Holy shit Jeff. Do you think you shot enough 3 pt shots? 39 attempts.

edit: If anyone needs to play me now is the time. I don't have a lot of time to play games. I am the Celtics.

Smokey

charsace said:
fmt runs a screen play with carroll that is hard to stop.

Yes lets play. Vince didn't posterize anyone last game (couldn't beat daw off the dribble with him). Maybe you call tell me how taste my peepee smokey?

actually wait..rockets game has 3 minutes left.

i don't know what it is about carroll but in the games when he is on he can't be stopped and he has a really good 3 point rating.

i fucking hate this team without mcgirk. it's like a game of "guess who might be hot for you tonight!". i'm lost on offense. i try to work the post but you can only do that so much. the only time i make shots is off screens that get me wide open (unless someone is hot, then i can shoot over people)

meh, ill have mcgirk back.... eventually!

sorry dave :( i wasn't trying to cheese or anything but fucking garnett is a bitch in the paint. i couldn't do anything inside against him. i normally wouldn't shoot THAT many 3's, but you have to admit carroll was hot. i had to ride that horse to the end (even though he didn't play in the final few minutes.... needed stacks driving ability)

Top Bottom