• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Barrage

viakado said:
:lol
only if i still had bowen to injure JJ to the sideline. *sigh*

8pm pst good for you?

S'Ok. Wait 'til dRip receives some Kevin "Prison" Love. They make them masks for your whole body?

P.S.-I'm beginning to get used to Calderon and his butter-smooth release. Bibby beware.

Yeah, 8 pst's fine.

cerrius and magic owner:

can you guys play tonight? i might be playing racquet ball in about 20 mins and if i do i wont be back for a couple hours. if i don't i can play in 20 mins. i'll post again in 20 mins but would you guys be able to play if i'm around at that time?

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
FrenchMovieTheme said:
cerrius and magic owner:

can you guys play tonight? i might be playing racquet ball in about 20 mins and if i do i wont be back for a couple hours. if i don't i can play in 20 mins. i'll post again in 20 mins but would you guys be able to play if i'm around at that time?

yeah i should be around

see you there

i PMed mod to see if maybe malley can be given permission to see the online/matchups forum. hopefully they let him so we can get his games completed in a timely fashion!

Bucks here.

Anyone on my schedule, I'll be able to play tomorrow afternoon from about 1-4:30 Eastern, then I could probably also play later tomorrow night (after 10:30 Eastern).

Just let me know.

Mrbob

Just a heads up.....we have an ice storm warning tommororw through midnight. This could get ugly.

I am right between warm and cold paths. To the south they are getting rain. To the north 6 to 10 inches of snow. In the middle by me we are gonna get a half inch of ice followed by 3 to 5 inches of snow potentially after....don't know if this means my power might be out for awhile! I hope not but I'm bracing for the worst.

so i think i'll draw DCX at 9, malley after (9:45ish) and then Bob at 10:30? unless shit goes bad for bob, hope it works out there
so i can kick your ass no jk

Mrbob

It doesn't start till tommorrow early afternoon so tonight should be good.

I can't let up now though. I feel like I'm in a MK or SF tournament right now, moving up the ladder until I reach the end boss.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dont diss on racquet ball until you try it brother!

Racquet ball is deadly. I haven't played in ages but it is an awesome time if you are playing with someone that is a similar skill level as you.

ggs cerrius and hey low

fucking 1-12 shooting game with J-kidd, AND i had a chance to tie the game at the FT line with about 3 seconds left and i only make 1 of 2. argh

Barrage

DiddyBop said:
barrage i hope you dont wanan replay that game, it was basically over.my starters werent even gonna play the 4th.

Haha no, I got absolutely cranked. Dumbass chick in my room is the one that fucked it up, stepped on my Ethernet. :lol

SPUR ON SPUR ACTION RIGHT NOW

Mrbob

Cerrius you are the worst player in the league by far.

I'm not playing anymore games tonight. Sorry Pheeniks.

You bullshit with beasley all game. You scored 64 with him that game.

The rest of your points are off fast break cheese to your guys off of rebounds for 3s. Or you do that pump fake foul bs.

strikeselect

Mrbob said:
Cerrius you are the worst player in the league by far.

I'm not playing anymore games tonight. Sorry Pheeniks.

You bullshit with beasley all game

The rest of your points are off fast break cheese to your guys off of rebounds for 3s.

Payback.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Uh oh...

houseruns.gif

strikeselect

Mrbob said:
Kindly fuck off. I want that game overturned.

I don't believe games are overturned for being butthurt.

You didn't double Beasley once. Come on Bob, really? Not once? I'm gonna hurt you if you don't do that.

lol relax bobby. this is your own fault for trading beasley at all. you could have kept him away from cerrius but you didn't!

beasley isn't unstoppable but you pretty much have to play a guessing game as to when cerrius is going to go up for the shot.... anticipate it and jump with his shot. he is cheesy as fuck but so are a lot of players

Smokey

umm..why is fatigue not on?

malley and i have played a qtr and everybody has 100 stamina.

we even started another game..and the same thing.

wat tha fuck

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
umm..why is fatigue not on?

malley and i have played a qtr and everybody has 100 stamina.

we even started another game..and the same thing.

wat tha fuck

that happened with me and someone else this year. The Nets i think? You just gotta play it out.

Top Bottom