• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

ph33nix said:
I gave up on pressing LB, my players are fucking retarded and it doesn't work. Honestly I manually double team

and wtf bob cerrius is not "my guy" we are just both heat fans, but I speak for myself and others, because yes I admit he does not attempt to play real basketball but in the end its still a video game where the most abnormal shit will happen. and i stand by what i said, he is stoppable. cerrius is by for the most predictable player for me. if you think he exploits beascheese then i wouldn't object to you playing off ball defense solely on beasley, to attempt to pick passes off

my god our division is so fucking dramatic, ecnal STEALS a win from me and won't trade me any of his players, you and cerrius have this, you have the team me and cerrius wanted, somehow beasley lands back in the division and oj mayo ends up on the hawks. great planning smokey :lol
i though you guys we're buddy-buddy too, then i realized the opposite.
that was 2 days ago.
white conference "where drama™ happens".

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
everyone in this leagues has their cheesy ways.

So fuck everybody

especially Vidaka

And FMT's Girlfriend

ecnal

ph33nix said:
I gave up on pressing LB, my players are fucking retarded and it doesn't work. Honestly I manually double team

and wtf bob cerrius is not "my guy" we are just both heat fans, but I speak for myself and others, because yes I admit he does not attempt to play real basketball but in the end its still a video game where the most abnormal shit will happen. and i stand by what i said, he is stoppable. cerrius is by for the most predictable player for me. if you think he exploits beascheese then i wouldn't object to you playing off ball defense solely on beasley, to attempt to pick passes off

my god our division is so fucking dramatic, ecnal STEALS a win from me and won't trade me any of his players, you and cerrius have this, you have the team me and cerrius wanted, somehow beasley lands back in the division and oj mayo ends up on the hawks. great planning smokey :lol

hey, i gave you all the heat players i had! except chalmers, but you don't have any other pg that's equal to trade for. and your buddy gave me mayo, so that's not really my fault.

as for our game where you broke the pip rule; get over it if you're going to tell bob to stop complaining as well. you could have just played by the rules and you would have had a chance to win--it's not any easier to understand than that. you also beat me later in the season, so revenge has been served, enjoy it.

as for beasley throwing up 30-40 shots a game, who cares. i just feel sorry for whoever i play next because hitting 70 points with j-smoove is probably one of the easiest things to do in this game.

daw840

viakado said:
rihanna's a slut.

shotsfired.jpg

Mrbob

ecnal said:
as for beasley throwing up 30-40 shots a game, who cares. i just feel sorry for whoever i play next because hitting 70 points with j-smoove is probably one of the easiest things to do in this game.

Oh shit. Look what you have done Cerrius. :lol

ecnal said:
hey, i gave you all the heat players i had! except chalmers, but you don't have any other pg that's equal to trade for. and your buddy gave me mayo, so that's not really my fault.

as for our game where you broke the pip rule; get over it if you're going to tell bob to stop complaining as well.
you could have just played by the rules and you would have had a chance to win--it's not any easier to understand than that. you also beat me later in the season, so revenge has been served, enjoy it.

I'm not even complaining here. All I have said all along is that you got a cheap win, whether or not you think it's cheap is up to you, but like I've been asking how did I not deserve that win besides a written in stone rule? I didn't use any exploits.

But sure, I won't be going over 50 anymore. would you rather have me drop 48 in the paint with sheed to build up a lead and then shoot jumpers the rest of the way? because that's not breaking the rules either!

keep in mind we're in the same division so i'm gonna keep talking shit till the end of time. have to get in my opponents heads!

Barrage

Meh, I say the rules in this league are doing their job. Otherwise i'd drop 85 with Calderon every game.

Anybody want to scrim in say 20 minutes?

daw840

Barrage said:
Meh, I say the rules in this league are doing their job. Otherwise i'd drop 85 with Calderon every game.

Anybody want to scrim in say 20 minutes?

LOL, yeah. You don't want me in the paint all game with Garnett and Pierce. The only reason I am getting rocked this season is because I have to stay within the PIP. I played a couple of random games with a buddy of mine and if I wanted to just score solely in the paint I can do it at will with those two.:lol

How the fuck am I 12th in scoring? I thought I played a slow ass game :lol

By the way the Grizzlies have the best FG%. Suck it!

Birdman02

Smokey said:
}
btw, pacers/hornets we will have to play after the Rockets/Cavs game tonight. I'm going to the game tonight and probably won't be back until 10ish central. Pretty excited about getting to see the freak of nature Bron Bron in person.

Hope you enjoy the game...I got to watch Lebron (and maybe moreso Mo Williams) destroy my Mavs early this season.

Also, I should be able to play a game sometime around 10 tonight.

ecnal

ph33nix said:
I'm not even complaining here. All I have said all along is that you got a cheap win, whether or not you think it's cheap is up to you, but like I've been asking how did I not deserve that win besides a written in stone rule? I didn't use any exploits.

But sure, I won't be going over 50 anymore. would you rather have me drop 48 in the paint with sheed to build up a lead and then shoot jumpers the rest of the way? because that's not breaking the rules either!

keep in mind we're in the same division so i'm gonna keep talking shit till the end of time. have to get in my opponents heads!

i'm down with no pip rule...

jsmith.jpg

daw840

Im around for a very short time right now. If either of my remaining opponents want to squeeze a game in message me on XBL. I am the Celtics.

GT: DarkQberto

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
motherfuck i did it again. played all my damn games in 2 or 3 days and now i just have to wait a week and a half for advance!

Me and you are always the first ones done.

Leaves me more time to screw your GF

Bulls, Pacers, Suns. Any of you going to be able to play in about an hour? It'd be perfect if we could start around 10:20-10:30 Eastern. Just meet me in the lobby around then if you can.

CB3

id still beat your ass if i went straight Ryu. If you didnt have to use Zangeif overpowered ass i could stick with Fei Long and still beat you

DMczaf

ChrisJames said:
Bulls, Pacers, Suns. Any of you going to be able to play in about an hour? It'd be perfect if we could start around 10:20-10:30 Eastern. Just meet me in the lobby around then if you can.

I can play at 11 eastern after Burn Notice.

CB3

Everyone knows Zangeif is overly great in the game.

I dont know why we're arguing, I still won. Like always

CB3

NO ACTION FOR THE NINERS TONIGHT
Posted by Mike Florio on February 26, 2009, 10:37 p.m. EST

Though many believe that the San Francisco 49ers need plenty of help at plenty of positions, G.M. Scot McCloughan told reporters on Thursday that the Niners won’t be active participants in the early stages of free agency.

“There will be nothing tonight,” McCloughan said, according to Mike Sando of ESPN.com.

Man your night gets worse FMT

i just have the regular xbox controller

p.s. i don't give a shit about FA. the only big name i want is albert haynesworth and he's too expensive so whatever. i wouldn't mind housmanzada though :(

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i just have the regular xbox controller

p.s. i don't give a shit about FA. the only big name i want is albert haynesworth and he's too expensive so whatever. i wouldn't mind housmanzada though :(

you guys can have Kevin Kolb for a second rounder! He would instantly be the best QB on your team

Top Bottom