• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

DCX

DCX
Malleymal said:
my fathers jersey is getting retired tomorrow so I will be at that most of the day but can play tomorrow afternoon late before my snuggie party like 6 eat
? Family Tree is awesome confirmed?

DCX

Mrbob

Can we speed up the weeks for 4 and 5? :p MLB The Show is here next week and I want to trade this bad boy in to get burnout paradise.

Oh and that snuggie party reference gets me every time. I can't help but laugh when I see you mention it Malley. :lol

AirBrian

gg, DM! That Richardson guy is pretty good.

Offensive rebounds: CHI 17 PHO 5.

If I could shoot more than 40%, you guys would be in trouble! :lol

:-(

DMczaf

Richardson bailed me the hell out. I couldn't score unless it was Amare or Shaq in the post, and then here comes MJ Richardson scoring 31 pts in 17 mins :lol

And again, you destroy me on the boards for the 2nd straight game. I swear they know its a miss before you even shoot it. Hell, they tipped in an air ball!

AirBrian

DMczaf said:
Richardson bailed me the hell out. I couldn't score unless it was Amare or Shaq in the post, and then here comes MJ Richardson scoring 31 pts in 17 mins :lol

And again, you destroy me on the boards for the 2nd straight game. I swear they know its a miss before you even shoot it. Hell, they tipped in an air ball!
:lol Yeah, that tipped in air ball was classic.

AirBrian

kirbybreezy said:
Let me know when you'll be on again AirBrian, I think you dropped me as a friend or something...
Weird, I didn't drop you. I can play now if you're around!

EDIT: Or ecnal, you around?

ecnal

ya, gg. i don't know wtf was with the defense in that game... your guys were like running away from the paint giving me open dunks, then my guys would run away from the basket when you'd shoot to give you free offensive rebounds.

this is the new josh smith btw. he's getting 30-40 shots a game. ~50 should be his new average ppg for the rest of the season.

Birdman02

Bobcats or Blazers around to play now? If not, it'll have to be a little later tonight.

CJ, I can play tomorrow night, but 8:30-9 cst would be much better for me.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
ph33nix said:
malley were you around ny tonight? i swear i saw someone that looked like your avatar lol

If he was 6-2 and wearing a blue snuggy then that was me...

Naw I was out in jersey playboy.. How was the audition?

True Q and cerrius today.

Birdman02 said:
Bobcats or Blazers around to play now? If not, it'll have to be a little later tonight.

CJ, I can play tomorrow night, but 8:30-9 cst would be much better for me.

Ok that works fine for me.

AirBrian I can possibly play after that if you can or I can play Monday evening.

AirBrian

ChrisJames said:
Ok that works fine for me.

AirBrian I can possibly play after that if you can or I can play Monday evening.
Either tonight or tomorrow evening works for me. Which do you prefer?

CB or Kirby, either of you around?

Birdman, I hate to do this, but I gotta take a rain check tonight. I had a really rough day at work and I have to get up early tomorrow and go back. However, I'll be able to play tomorrow anytime after 4:30 Eastern. If that doesn't work for you I can go ahead and take the loss. Sorry.

AirBrian, we can play tomorrow night as well.

Top Bottom