• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Smokey

34s57pj.png

Redd - 22 pts 8/14 fg 6-9 3pt sat out mid 3rd till end of game.

wat now bitches

and welcome back okafor! we missed ya brotha

Mrbob

I should probably stop smack talking Redd. Smokey is going to destroy me with him next week. :(

I think I'm settled down and ready to play my games again. Cerrius had to rely on epic beascheese and a lucky 3 point shot with francis at the end of the 3rd which was 3/4 the court away from the hoop to scrape by me. No way he gets this lucky a second time.

Time to try and finish out my week 4-1!

Smokey

Is fatigue still acting weird?

I played Hornets last night and at first I thought it was going to act like it did against the Jazz, where everybody stayed at 100 the whole game. It appeared that fatigue was on, but it was moving much slower than normal.

..anybody else noticing this?

ecnal

airbrian: when are you going to available to play our game?

i'll be available from 4pm pst. let me know when you can play!

Mrbob

Hmm, looking at overall standings right now and damn there is one big log jam in the middle at the moment. Last two weeks will be epic for playoff pushing.

Smokey

Mrbob said:
Hmm, looking at overall standings right now and damn there is one big log jam in the middle at the moment. Last two weeks will be epic for playoff pushing.

Yah if people play their games and not have to rely on simming to determine outcome.

Birdman02

When do we advance?

Bucks, Bobcats, Blazers....I won't be at home at all tonight, but I'll be looking to get my games in tomorrow night and Sunday night. When can you guys go?

Mrbob

Should work, as long as I'm not enthralled into Dawn of War 2 by that time. :lol

If not we can play tommorrow night or sunday night.

Smokey

Birdman02 said:
When do we advance?

Bucks, Bobcats, Blazers....I won't be at home at all tonight, but I'll be looking to get my games in tomorrow night and Sunday night. When can you guys go?

We advance on Monday.

I can play tomorrow night after 9pm central.

Birdman02 said:
When do we advance?

Sunday night works good for me. Around 8:30-9 Eastern would be good, but I can play later if necessary.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
How does the +/- stat work?
the point difference on the score when a player is in a game. So if Kobe started and left with a 12 point lead he is + 12, lets say the bench shits it away, he comes back and goes on a 14-0 run, Bryant would be +26.

DCX

DCX

DCX
GG Diddy. I had to mix up my defensive looks against you with your amazing mid range game with Bosh and Andrea. Smith and Williams did great for me, if not, i would have lost for sure.

DCX

DiddyBop

DCX said:
GG Diddy. I had to mix up my defensive looks against you with your amazing mid range game with Bosh and Andrea. Smith and Williams did great for me, if not, i would have lost for sure.

DCX
i think i did a pretty good job on bryant,i can live with the percentage he shot and his final numbers,but smith burned me with his quick release.and radmonovic and his fake offensive rebounding is what did me in. you did play great d on bosh though. then the BS foul calls at the end of the shot clock,i was like,this is not my game to win:lol

DCX

DCX
DiddyBop said:
i think i did a pretty good job on bryant,i can live with the percentage he shot and his final numbers,but smith burned me with his quick release.and radmonovic and his fake offensive rebounding is what did me in. you did play great d on bosh though. then the BS foul calls at the end of the shot clock,i was like,this is not my game to win:lol
The one on the buzzer beater before the half? It did the Cerrius/Beasley drawing foul animation.

DCX

DiddyBop

there was that, one with billups cutting to the bucket,and another one. i guess my defensive pressure was too high. basically a lot of lilttle mistakes and turnovers that cost me the game. id get close,then something would happen like that idiot oneal throwin the ball out of bounds on the inbounds play:lol or a dumb turnover,or foy and parker missing wide open shots.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Konex ever around?

If you are available to play this weekend Konex I will be around Saturday night and Sunday late afternoon and evening.

Smokey

You guys playing konex need to pm him (cloudy).

And :lol @ Raptors/Magic in the #2 and #3 slots in the white conference DESPITE having .500 records (they are divisional leaders)

DiddyBop

Smokey said:
You guys playing konex need to pm him (cloudy).

And :lol @ Raptors/Magic in the #2 and #3 slots in the white conference DESPITE having .500 records (they are divisional leaders)
hater:lol

Mrbob

charsace said:
Can someone tell me how to stop that up and under move in the post?

Hope you strip the ball away, otherwise if the player has a decent shooting rating the ball is going into the basket.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
my fathers jersey is getting retired tomorrow so I will be at that most of the day but can play tomorrow afternoon late before my snuggie party like 6 eat

Top Bottom