• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

daw840

Malley,

24 should be over in 5 minutes. If you want to play I need to play almost immediately afterwards. I have maybe a 5-10 minute window after 9:00pm cst to start our game

DMczaf

WHERE ARE YOU FMT!!

ts-aicn.jpg

ecnal

Cloudy said:
It's still too easy IMO. I don't care what the stats say. 3 pointers made is a better indicator since we probably take a lot more than most NBA teams..

not really.

top two teams in our league have 160 and 157 made threes.

this averages out to 8 made threes per game for the wolves, and 7.85 (or 8 again) made threes for the mavs.

top 2 nba teams in the league avg 10.5 made 3s per game.

the rest of our league is significantly lower than median made threes per game for NBA teams.

either way you split it our league's 3pt shooting is lower than the NBA's--any statistical category you want to look at.

you are right though that there are teams in this league taking more threes than NBA teams, but they're not making more than NBA teams.

lol im right here. the league hasn't advanced yet!

is anyone LEGITIMATELY going to play in the next hour? it would benefit me if i could play a game tonight but im leaving in about an hour and a half. plus my birthday is on thursday and i wont be around on tuesday, thursday, friday or saturday. help me out here brothers, advance this bitch now!

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol im right here. the league hasn't advanced yet!

is anyone LEGITIMATELY going to play in the next hour? it would benefit me if i could play a game tonight but im leaving in about an hour and a half. plus my birthday is on thursday and i wont be around on tuesday, thursday, friday or saturday. help me out here brothers, advance this bitch now!

I am trying to play Malley now.

24 IS OVER BITCH, PLAY ME!!!!!!

daw840

viakado said:
oh, you mathafucka. you runnin away from me?

Hell no, but my friend is going to bed at 10.....so I have to do all I can to get this last game for this week done before the advance. I will be around tomorrow night too.

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
malley nowhere to be found!

welp, better advance now! i just took a poll of every member in the league and they all want to advance!

Wow, he said that he was watching 24. 24 is over. Where is he? If you advance right now I can play a game with Viakass

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hold on. I just sent Cloudy a PM to see if he can play our game. He missed our appointment last night, but I figured I would give him a chance to play.

nm, there are 2 people currently playing anyways

p.s. truelize i just saw your message from yesterday. sorry dude i was watching a movie on netflix... i usually assume that beep is a friend signing online, didn't realize you sent me a msg :(

konex is one of the people playing btw

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
FrenchMovieTheme said:
nm, there are 2 people currently playing anyways

p.s. truelize i just saw your message from yesterday. sorry dude i was watching a movie on netflix... i usually assume that beep is a friend signing online, didn't realize you sent me a msg :(

konex is one of the people playing btw

Do you know who he is playing? How do you check games while they are taking place?

And holy crap! Konex has only played 2 games so far this week. I say we just advance the week after his current game and let the rest of us play.

Truelize said:
Do you know who he is playing? How do you check games while they are taking place?

And holy crap! Konex has only played 2 games so far this week. I say we just advance the week after his current game and let the rest of us play.
agreed. he's made it known he wants to tank to get the lakers next season.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
FrenchMovieTheme said:
just go to the league home page and see the scores. the ones that say "game in progress" are happening now!

Oh I never noticed that before. I had to really look to find it even after you gave me directions.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
damn thought it was advanced and I ended up getting into something.... my fault Q.. I am not good with the last minute ish... is it advanced yet?

Top Bottom