• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Smokey

viakado said:
wait, if i play cerrius in the first round. mike miller will still be out an additional 3 games.
thanks konex.:lol

It's not 10 actual games madenko.

For every game that is played the number of games out for the injured player goes down by 2.

Barrage

T-Wolves
Bobcats
Celtics
Magic
Blazers

Anyone want to play tonight, let's go. I want to start it in the next twenty minutes, so I can be in bed before 1.

Mrbob

Hahaha Nelson channeled his inner calderon that game.

Wide open clank.

Wide open clank.

I'll never get lag down. It gets frustrating because I'll have a hand in the face and the opponent gets a swish. I have a guy with 89 mid and 3 and I keep on missing open jumpers.

Mrbob

I'm here but I'm going to bed soon. Tired.

I shouldn't play games on my long days heh. My reaction time is too slow.

I'll be playing games again Wed night.

Smokey

Mrbob said:
Hahaha Nelson channeled his inner calderon that game.

Wide open clank.

Wide open clank.

I'll never get lag down. It gets frustrating because I'll have a hand in the face and the opponent gets a swish. I have a guy with 89 mid and 3 and I keep on missing open jumpers.

off night brah!!

Barrage

GG Smokey, minus the network error at the end.

I've got a problem to pose to 2KGAF-I play with a wireless controller (as I assume does everyone). While playing, it works peachy keen. As soon as I go for a foul shot, the game starts to constantly say my controller is disconnected. Soon as the foul shots end, it's back to normal.

It sucks because I left abot 5 free points on the board fucking with it. Anyone ever had this problem?

*sigh* ANother game where I feel like i'm competitive, yet the score shows i've been blown out...

Mrbob

Someone teach me to defend down low.

If I double team the ball gets kicked out for an open 3.

If I don't double team I get beat on a bunnie hook right outside the paint. How do I defend down low one on one?

Or am I just screwed to constantly give up those shots every game?

Smokey

Barrage said:
GG Smokey, minus the network error at the end.

I've got a problem to pose to 2KGAF-I play with a wireless controller (as I assume does everyone). While playing, it works peachy keen. As soon as I go for a foul shot, the game starts to constantly say my controller is disconnected. Soon as the foul shots end, it's back to normal.

It sucks because I left abot 5 free points on the board fucking with it. Anyone ever had this problem?

*sigh* ANother game where I feel like i'm competitive, yet the score shows i've been blown out...

gg

that was so random. i thought maybe your battery was going dead or something. I've never had that problem.

sorry about the 2 DC's dm. first time it didn't have dirk in my lineup even though he was healthy. then the 2nd time my it just DC.

also fucking bullshit about J-rich! give me a fucking break the dude was doing fade away 18 footers nothin but net with a hand in his face. i just had to take it!

mcgirk had an ok game back. 22 points, 11/18 shooting.... suns had like 50 blocks on me but when little nash goes into the paint against nene and mcgirk magically his shot falls.

i hate the fucking layup/trickshot rating. its like if you have a high rating you aren't getting blocked in the paint no matter what. or if you do a fucking crazy looking shot that has no business going in it's guaranteed to go in!

ecnal i might be able to play you on wednesday night if you're around. that goes for others too (i'll be home from about 5 pm pst to 8 pm pst)

i would play tonight but ive already been unjustly raped by j-rich, i dont feel like having it done again by josh smith.... tonight anyways :D

ecnal

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ecnal i might be able to play you on wednesday night if you're around. that goes for others too (i'll be home from about 5 pm pst to 8 pm pst)

i would play tonight but ive already been unjustly raped by j-rich, i dont feel like having it done again by josh smith.... tonight anyways :D

wednesday night is fine. i'll be on around 7:30 pm pst if that works for you.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Pheeniks just got
llcoolj.jpg

'ed

Encal you around?

Mrbob

Three versus one cheese special.

Beascheese versus Bibby, Rip, and Wallace cheese.

I'm still putting my money on Cerrius.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
left on my schedule:

San Antonio Spurs
Los Angeles Lakers
Toronto Raptors
Memphis Grizzlies

let me know when you guys are available

Top Bottom