• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Smokey

Final week of regular season. Top 16 get in for playoffs.

1. Bobcats (22-3) B
  2. Blazers (21-4) B
  3. Twolves (17-8) W
  4. Lakers (16-9) B
  5. Nuggets (16-9) B
  6. Hawks (14-11) W
  7. Magic (14-11) W
  8. Raptors (14-11) W
  9. Suns (14-11) B
  10. Cavs (13-12) B
  11. Pacers (13-12) B
  12. Celtics (12-13) W
  13. Heat (12-13) W
  14. Mavs (12-13) B
  15. Nets (12-13) B
  16. Pistons (11-14) B
    -------
  17. Jazz (10-15) W
  18. Bucks (9-16) W
  19. Grizz (9-16) W
  20. Bulls (7-18) B
  21. Spurs (4-21) W
  22. Hornets (2-23) W

B- Black conference
W- white conference

Final week of season.

We move on next Monday the 9th.

Cut out all the bitching and lets play.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
ph33nix said:
Good luck finding out what exactly an exploit is.

And if people are gonna continue doing shit that's indefendable and I can't do anything but puss out, then say bye to me too

It would suck to see you go man. You've always been a stellar member of our leagues and a great guy to play with. But if you don't want to play manual defense then you gotta do what you gotta do.

But like I said in my post, if we don't have the players that are going to one offensive player 30 times a game then maybe we don't have the same issues with unstoppable animations.

The league will not be like it is this season. Smokey and I are talking about some new things to do.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I wont be available till Saturday guys. I'm flying to Montreal tomorrow morning for a work conference.

I will be available pretty much all weekend though. So I will get my games in.

See you all then.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
@ Dallas Mavericks
Minnesota T'Wolves
@ New Orleans Hornets
Charlotte Bobcats
@ Utah Jazz

Can play after House

Smokey

CB3 said:
@ Dallas Mavericks
Minnesota T'Wolves
@ New Orleans Hornets
Charlotte Bobcats
@ Utah Jazz

Can play after House

we can play

and 10 teams are in playoffs from black conference...only 6 from white

:/

:/

Mrbob

Awesome, lost a simmed game to someone who was basically gone all week to play. At least I played and lost 2 close games last week to top 5 teams instead...should have had those simmed too.

Maybe I'll let the final week be simmed as well.

DCX

DCX
Yeah so here i have been for 2 hours, and the shit gets simmed, now i still wait for week 6 foes....i'mma go play the Show fuck this.

DCX

Smokey

Mrbob said:
Awesome, lost a simmed game to someone who was basically gone all week to play. At least I played and lost 2 close games last week to top 5 teams instead...should have had those simmed too.

Maybe I'll let the final week be simmed as well.

Well I can't pay attention to everything bro.

DCX said:
Yeah so here i have been for 2 hours, and the shit gets simmed, now i still wait for week 6 foes....i'mma go play the Show fuck this.

DCX

It's not like I didn't announce a time or anything...

CB3 said:
why does everyone get their panties in a bunch when they get a loss in the sim. IT CAN BE CHANGED. Just tell someone. Dont start acting all pissy. We arent all knowing here...

Thank you.

I'm supposed to remember 22 different team schedules and who they play and don't?

...no.

CB3

why does everyone get their panties in a bunch when they get a loss in the sim. IT CAN BE CHANGED. Just tell someone. Dont start acting all pissy. We arent all knowing here...

ecnal

couldn't connect with spurs, we're gonna try again at a later date.

@jazz
@nets
@lakers (sorry dcx, i agree'd to play barrage first, but the game didn't go through)
@heat

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Cleveland Cavaliers
Denver Nuggets
Charlotte Bobcats
Boston Celtics
Orlando Magic

i can squeeze in a game or two tonight. anyone?

Smokey

Cerrius said:
Cleveland Cavaliers
Denver Nuggets
Charlotte Bobcats
Boston Celtics
Orlando Magic

i can squeeze in a game or two tonight. anyone?

maybe..after i play cb3.

depending on how that game goes we could maybe play.

CB3

Mrbob said:
:lol

He is always dogging me for watching tv shows instead of playing my games. Hilarious.

i can let the final week be simmed for you if you'd like

i need to stop chucking up 3's when im trying to trim my defecit. happened a bunch of times against CB where i had an open lane or maybe should have held up but no, i shoot a 3!

there wasn't much i could do about anthony but i still could have won if i made a couple more shots on offense

at least sissy bouyachick didn't rape me again!

CB3

carmelo-anthony-player-exclusive-shoes-14.jpg

and also i would like to say i had a fun time in that game and that is how i would expect games to go. no cheesing, no bullshit taking advantage of animations or whatever. i felt dirty a couple times when i took it to the hole with one of my big men because iverson was covering them. after i figured it was some type of man to man glitch i stopped doing it. the few times i did it i thought it was some kind of pick/switch or something but i dont think it was. i wasn't paying attention later but i dont think it happened again anyways.

Smokey

gg cerrius + cb3.

although wallace got hurt in the game against cerrius :/

edit: i checked the site to see how bad the damage is on wallace, and he's not there?!

Oh well, guess I'll take it:lol

CB3 said:
Even if i beat your ass every single time your still one of the few fun matchups in the league. Its a shame that some other unpleasent matchups in the league are gonna insure there is no season 8

Nah, there will be at least 8 people who want to play, which is all it takes to create a league

CB3

yeah i try to keep things as clean as possible. a couple times when it looked like Melo or Josh Howard morphed through the players i tried to pass it out back to AI or something and reset. I went on a tear shooting with Melo at the end of the third and into the 4th cause he was red hot but thats about it.

Even if i beat your ass every single time your still one of the few fun matchups in the league. Its a shame that some other unpleasent matchups in the league are gonna insure there is no season 8

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Cleveland Cavaliers
Denver Nuggets
Boston Celtics

I'll be around tomorrow night, let me know when you guys can play.

Birdman02

@ Hornets
@ Jazz
@ Nets
@ Heat
@ Spurs

Any of you guys gonna be around in about an hour when I get home from work? If not, I should be able to play again around 10-10:30 est tonight.

Top Bottom