• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

ecnal

diddy: we need to get our series over by this friday -- i'll be out of town for a week.

get @ me so we can sched some game times. i'll be around tonight starting around 9pm PST, and i'll be available almost all day tomorrow.

Smokey

malley im back sorry it took a little longer

if you are still around im heading on

FrenchMovieTheme said:
anyone know how i can reach HEY LOW 2? he hasn't been on XBL since yesterday and im trying to get an idea of when he can play

just keep messaging him on xbl.

Mrbob

Pffft, I've already bitched about it too late now. :lol

Oden offensive prowess is ridiculous though. He sucks in real life on the offensive side.

Mrbob

BTW if you want to play a game you need to get online in the next 15 min. Need to get up early tommorrow.

I'm in the lobby.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
viakado said:
gg, cerrius. me winning game one is a moral victory on my part!

gg.

Just realized I have Mike Miller back from injury. yes!!

The bench mob will benefit greatly from his 3pt shooting.

DiddyBop

ecnal said:
diddy: we need to get our series over by this friday -- i'll be out of town for a week.

get @ me so we can sched some game times. i'll be around tonight starting around 9pm PST, and i'll be available almost all day tomorrow.

i will be available tonight i hope. we can get two games in at least tonight.

Mrbob

Oh yeah and if you can't finish me off tonight Kirby I won't be able to play again till sunday night after the first couple rounds of the NCAA tournament is over.

I love watching the first two rounds of the NCAA tourney. The most fun you'll have all year watching any type of basketball.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Smokey said:
gg(s) malley.

we'll have to continue on friday or saturday.

and my bad about the 5 sec violation.

naw dont worry about it..

I was just happy that I figured out how your guys kept jumping in the passing lanes whenever I tried to move the ball around... I thought you had some gameshark or something because no one else does it... now I just need to stop the alley oop.

Malleymal said:
naw dont worry about it..

I was just happy that I figured out how your guys kept jumping in the passing lanes whenever I tried to move the ball around... I thought you had some gameshark or something because no one else does it... now I just need to stop the alley oop.
please tell me :(
or better yet!...
pm me!

DCX

DCX
charsace said:
PIP rules helps me lose a game. :(

There is no rule against playing zone. WTF man there are teams that play zone.
Play zone at times yes, but i have never seen a team play zone the whole game, the entire 48 minutes...no this aint college. Its whatever, you lost anyways. :lol :lol

DCX

charsace

DCX said:
Play zone at times yes, but i have never seen a team play zone the whole game, the entire 48 minutes...no this aint college. Its whatever, you lost anyways. :lol :lol

DCX
Why can't I play zone the whole game? I'm not allowed to make up for my team's weakness now?

Are we going to start banning things now because people don't like them?

Can you play again?

charsace

Fuck you guys man. Go ahead and ban zone for a full game.

I hate that players with 95+ ratings take more than 10 shots a game. I think 95+ rated players should only be allowed to take 9 shots per game.

DCX

DCX
charsace said:
Why can't I play zone the whole game? I'm not allowed to make up for my team's weakness now?

Are we going to start banning things now because people don't like them?

Can you play again?
Do whatever you want bro, for real. You got one of the biggest mouths in the league do it up however you like. I'd like to ban certain people from the league but that's not in my hands...it's one thing to get into a zone to change things up, but in a zone for the whole game is something that isnt very sim...but whatever again what is people's opinions on a message board going to be banned? Fuck otta here with that shit, don't like what i have to say dont reply...i can play one in like 20 minutes.

DCX

charsace

DCX said:
Do whatever you want bro, for real. You got one of the biggest mouths in the league do it up however you like. I'd like to ban certain people from the league but that's not in my hands...it's one thing to get into a zone to change things up, but in a zone for the whole game is something that isnt very sim...but whatever again what is people's opinions on a message board going to be banned? Fuck otta here with that shit, don't like what i have to say dont reply...i can play one in like 20 minutes.

DCX
Couldn't play again started play l4d with people.

There are teams that played zone for whole games. The pistons zoned Jordan for whole games. Spurs play zone for most of the game. Not my fault this game doesn't have matchup zones so I don't know why you're crying about it not being sim when it is.

I got a big mouth because its no fun if you aren't talking shit and whining. Fuck all that peace and love shit. If you want to hug it out exit stage left where FMT is waiting. I have one of the worst teams in the league and I'm still in the playoffs so I can bitch all I want. You going to make me stop fucker?

Sharman asswipe soft bitches want me out of the league now. If you mothers want to vote me off the island say it.

DCX

DCX
:lol :lol :lol bitch people like you i own on a daily basis, you cant hang with the big boys. You made the playoffs? Congrats, 3/4ths of the league did. I can't wait to make you exit stage bitch. It's all good, it's hard losing...it is, i once knew how that felt.

to_crying_feature.gif

xlk.gif

295wfu9.gif

Romo.gif

DCX

charsace

daw840 said:
Wow, take a Xanax or something man.
I have. I'm lucid right now.

DCX said:
:lol :lol :lol bitch people like you i own on a daily basis, you cant hang with the big boys. You made the playoffs? Congrats, 3/4ths of the league did. I can't wait to make you exit stage bitch. It's all good, it's hard losing...it is, i once knew how that felt.

DCX
Stupid mother I'm gonna be laughing when virtual Kobe is at my games for the next round sitting in the crowd.

Birdman02

Truelize said:
Tonight probably wont work. Wednesday will and Friday will though, Sunday too.

You around now? I should be good to go for the next couple of hours if you wanna get a game (maybe 2) in.

Msg me on xbl though...I'm not gonna be by my computer, but I'll have the 360 on (probably playing RE5).

Top Bottom