• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznpxdd

Shadow780 said:
Fuck, and now Manu will be back for dah drama.

Video0210-1532TV3wmv.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I <3 Scola,but stop playing well! :(

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Unless Team USA starts doing alley oops like crazy, theyre gonna be in trouble

Darkman M

Steiner_Zi said:
That's what you get for being too arrogant. Even if USA wins, they should never understimate their opponents (remember Japan 2006, lol).

:lol First half we just break them down second half is when we dismember them.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Damn I switched this over at the start of the 2nd, said that the game was over, USA victory.

Now I'm looking at the score and I can't believe my eyes.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
linsivvi said:

Jobber just posts shit like that because the Rockets stole him from the Spurs and he tries to hate on Scola cause it hurt's so bad.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Matrix said:
Jobber just posts shit like that because the Rockets stole him from the Spurs and he tries to hate on Scola cause it hurt's so bad.

I don't even know what the no was for. Dude is on ignore.

Scola was part of some insider trading, but that's old news.

Matrix

jobber said:

:lol

He was quoting your "Noci > Scola" post.

vas_a_morir said:
Team USA's power comes from their depth.

Anyway, now we know who the MVP of this team is. Mr. Dwayne Wade. He's back, homies.

His skills drain as his hair grows. He's almost got his usual amount now so he'll miss jumpshots and start flopping now.

Zep

Banned
jobber said:

Hahaha, I think that dude has me on ignore cause I shitted on him in the NBA thread. What a hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom