• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

X26

Banned
Woah, I just found out CBC doesn't have the right to the 2010 winter games and 2012 summer games...wtf? CBC's coverage is awesome, and there's no doubt CTV will be the canadian equivalent of NBC. Argh, it's bad enough they took the HNIC theme, but this is just too much

Zep said:
Hahaha, I think that dude has me on ignore cause I shitted on him in the NBA thread. What a hack.

I would never put a sports gaffer on ignore. You could potentially black out all Philly-based sports news with this move.

andthebeatgoeson

Come on Cloudy, make sure you root for Team USA extra hard. I want them to take the blame for these games and not USA Track and Field. Come one Cloudy, make us forget the 100, 200 and relay disasters. Come on.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Nolan. said:
The womens team, Bolt isn't in the womens team!.

Doesn't matter. It's the simplest way to redress the balance. Jamaica causes Britain to miss out on four gold medals, so we get one athlete of our choice in return. It's only fair.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Melo....

get off the court

jakncoke

Banned
man in the 2 games I've watched Argentina Noci has done a lot of bad, this better not be what's going to happen during the NBA season.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
jakncoke said:
man in the 2 games I've watched Argentina Noci has done a lot of bad, this better not be what's going to happen during the NBA season.

Nocioni has been one of the dirtiest players in the league since he came over here. People who say he just plays "hard-nosed defense" need to actually pay attention to him. He's like a stronger Bruce Bowen.

Also, nice walk by Lebron there too.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
DY_nasty said:
Kidd is worthless. We'd be better off with Chris Quinn out there.
They should've replaced him with Al Jefferson when they had the chance. They didn't need Kidd with Williams and Paul anyway.

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
Applying a value system in which gold = 10 pts., silver = 5 pts., and bronze = 3 pts. Here's how I rank the top 10 countries up to 12am Saturday morning Beijing time.

Rank.Country....Gold....Silver....Bronze......Total Points
1......China........47........17.........25..............630
2......USA..........31........36.........35..............595
3......Russia.......17........18.........22..............326
4......G.Britain....18........13.........13..............284
5......Australia....12........14.........16..............238
6......Germany...14.........9..........13..............224
7......S.Korea.....11........10..........7...............181
8......France........5.........13.........16..............163
9......Japan.........9..........6..........10..............150
10....Italy...........7..........8..........10..............140

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
the fuck

that wasn't goldtending

where the hell is Manu
get your ass back on the court

DY_nasty said:
Kidd is worthless. We'd be better off with Chris Quinn out there.

Are you serious? You know that they've had their best spells when Kidd was in there managing the game, right?

They built their leads in the first 5 minutes of the first quarter and the first 5 minutes of the third; coincidentally, the same span that Kidd was playing.

He's not going to drop 20 on ya, but he keeps the offense flowing smoothly and doesn't dominate the ball like the other Team USA PGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom