• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karakand

USA PRC won't be live on the West Coast.

I will be watching a live stream from myp2p or something though. NBC can't tell me what to do just because they shelled out a godless amount of money for domestic rights.

What sucks is that if you don't want spoilers, not only can you not come in this thread, but you also have to avoid sportscenter and any other sports highlights :/

aznpxdd

Karakand said:
USA PRC won't be live on the West Coast.

I will be watching a live stream from myp2p or something though. NBC can't tell me what to do just because they shelled out a godless amount of money for domestic rights.

Fuckin' laaaaaaame. Guess I'll have to look for a crappy stream too.

methodman

Banned
The Chosen One said:
How are other west coasters are dealing with this?

It really sucks ass. By the time the USA game starts for us at 10:30, it will pretty much be over and results will be posted at every fucking site I go to. I'd much rather see it live at 7:30 dammit :(

aznpxdd said:
Is USA also the one broadcasting the China vs. US game?
There's a special HD nbc basketball channel that just showed up in my line-up this week thats showing the game at 7 am. I think I'll just sleep in and watch the replay at 10 though.

bean breath said:
What sucks is that if you don't want spoilers, not only can you not come in this thread, but you also have to avoid sportscenter and any other sports highlights :/

Exactly....

This really stinks, so I can't watch the basketball game live tomorrrow? The worst part is that they try to pass it off as live coverage to west coast viewers with the "live" logo when it clearly isn't. I would at least like to know what's live and what isn't.

methodman

Banned
bean breath said:
There's a special HD nbc basketball channel that just showed up in my line-up this week thats showing the game at 7 am. I think I'll just sleep in and watch the replay at 10 though.

Oh shit... Sweet. Watching the Greece Spain game in HD right now.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Women's cycling is also going on...

dope.jpg

And they're already cheating,

30 mph Drug Deal INZ EFFECTS

Karakand

I should start more threads and decree that they are spoiler threads. Lots of you need to be pulled kicking and screaming into enlightenment. :)

aznpxdd

Hm...I think I might just give in and watch the replay (or ahem...live according to nbc) at 10am pst. I don't want to wake up at 7AM trying to find a stream online...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Spain/Greece men's basketball live on USA HD.

Tune in for some Rudy Fernandez sexiness. But make sure to boo Pau Gasol.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Rain killed the tennis match and affecting the road race :|

but it's not raining anywhere else

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
first, get a stream to the large screen, then hit the olympic sports tab, find another stream, and PIP it.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
reilo said:
Spain/Greece men's basketball live on USA HD.

Tune in for some Rudy Fernandez sexiness. But make sure to boo Pau Gasol.

aren't you a tad tardy

it's already in the 3rd

Zoolaga

Karakand said:
Dammit... looks like the Yankids are playing at the same time as the Redeem Team on Sunday. Who the fuck scheduled that shit? :mad:

nah it looks like the football finishes about half an hour before the start of the basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom