• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kees-

master15 said:
What are you guys watching? Just catching the basketball between Argentina and Lith. Am I right in thinking USA plays China in B-ball in about 5 hours?

Yeah, they play about 10 AM ET.

I'm watching the cyclists power through the rain until the archery starts back up.

master15 said:
What are you guys watching? Just catching the basketball between Argentina and Lith. Am I right in thinking USA plays China in B-ball in about 5 hours?

Thanks to NBC's shittiness, not where I live.

It's 8 hours from now.

Wes

venison crêpe
Women's road race is coming to a close. Cooke from Britain is in the break away group of 5 and there's only 6km to go!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Women's Team Archery Bronze Match seems to be gearing up now that the rain's finally let up.

Edit: Ok, will resume at 5:45 eastern, or in about 5 minutes.

And yet again, we only start getting good scores in the last round, only just scraping into the 200s. Sigh. Ah well, never mind. Well played France.

linsivvi

Karakand said:
To quote Kones, having Argentina in Group B would have been "frikken ridiculous..."

True, but let's say swap them with Spain, they will probably have trouble finishing 3rd in Group B.

iamblades

I like the korean archer's little happy face art on her clothes.

:lol :lol

They've all got some different cute peice of art. one has some blue birds or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom