• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
DevelopmentArrested said:
didnt realize motte pitched previous inning. dont be mad u cant score with bases loaded nobody out
If I'm not allowed to be angry about that, what can I get mad at??

Cathcart

Kyle Kendrick is really making the most of what will probably be his last start this year: 8 innings of shutout ball with 7 strikeouts against a team he is traditionally not great against. The Phiillies bullpen really needed a rest, too. Good stuff.

Puddles

Banned
Kuroda really deserves better than a 6-13 record. God, the Dodgers offense is shit. I can't believe Kemp leads the league in RBIs considering our 1-2 hitters have a combined OBP under .330.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Lincecum now 3rd in SF for strikeouts at least... Just passed Jason Schmidt but good ole Matt Cain is not far behind.

Sanjuro

19+ hours of rain delays this season. Tie game going into the ninth. I'm feeling a bit looney...send this into the morning.

Puddles

Banned
Corran Horn said:
Lincecum now 3rd in SF for strikeouts at least... Just passed Jason Schmidt but good ole Matt Cain is not far behind.

Fuck Schmidt. That guy is at a level of human doucheness rivaled in MLB only by Brad Penny, Carl Pavano, Andruw Jones and J.D. Drew.

Edit: and Victorino, Cliff Lee and Roy Halladay.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus christ, it's only the 6th? I hate playing on the west coast, and I hate playing the annoying fucking Angels.

Lambtron said:
Jesus christ, it's only the 6th? I hate playing on the west coast, and I hate playing the annoying fucking Angels.

Watch out for dem bunts. Weaver is at home eating tv dinners with his brother so you good there.

Puddles said:
How is Arizona the only team in the NL West with a positive run differential? Fuck, this division sucks.

The AL Central says Hi.

sWnHp.png

Er...

bigosc2k

Banned
Even with Carlos Beltran the Giants are still having the same old problem, and I have a feeling it's going to be 2009 all over again with Gaints blowing the 1st place division lead after the all star break.

Macattk15

Please Guti be coming back from the dead.

Square Triangle said:
Don't remind me. I loved Casper Wells here in Detroit. I wish him well. =(

I like what I've seen from him so far. When does Fister pitch? I'd like to watch it. I liked Fister a lot.

Macattk15 said:
Please Guti be coming back from the dead.

I like what I've seen from him so far. When does Fister pitch? I'd like to watch it. I liked Fister a lot.

Tomorrow in fact, pretty excited. Pauley pitched 2/3rds tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom