• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
eznark said:
Wow 6 years, how have you possibly managed?
Theres a difference between rooting for a consistantly shitty team (I know the Brewers have been better in recent years) and a team that comes so, so, so close year after year, and falls just short. Infinitely more agonizing.

Macattk15

Holy fuck at what Brendan Ryan just did.

Wow. Infield single ... then catches everyone fucking napping and runs his ass to 2nd ... then 3rd.

24FrameDaVinci said:
Theres a difference between rooting for a consistantly shitty team (I know the Brewers have been better in recent years) and a team that comes so, so, so close year after year, and falls just short. Infinitely more agonizing.
The late season collaspe from a few years ago was tough guys. But we gotta stick by our teams. Look at jakncoke, 18 seasons. Heck we still have games against the Braves.

Dmncnby2k9 said:
The late season collaspe from a few years ago was tough guys. But we gotta stick by our teams. Look at jakncoke, 18 seasons. Heck we still have games against the Braves.
It is not happening this year. We all knew this before the season started. Doesn't mean losses like this aren't disgusting.

CajoleJuice said:
It is not happening this year. We all knew this before the season started. Doesn't mean losses like this aren't disgusting.
Yea, these losses are the worst. Meant more that always gonna cheer for them, even with the heartbreak.

Mrbob

eznark said:
LaRussa startingba beanball war!!

Fucking cunt

He really is a scumbag. I like how he set it all up for him not to look bad. Ohhhh let me get my left hand reliever ready now! He was always going to put in the lefty for Fielder anyway.

Year of the umps. That was an out at first.

Fuck yes, Mr. Dancing with the Stars finally ended that scary inning. Now for Cleveland to mess up over in Boston.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
DevelopmentArrested said:
lol 3rd reliever of the inning? i will laugh if this game goes extras

Napoli's OPS is double that of Jeff Mathis'. LOL MIKE SCIOSCIA / AA

Angels could be 1 game out of first place after tonight.

Their entire offseason consisted of trading for Vernon Wells. Gave up Napoli to do so and decided to stick with Jeff Mathis at the catcher.

Howie Kendrick leads the team in OPS. Vernon Wells is their cleanup hitter. Could be one game out after tonight.

Why does Reagins still have his job?

Duki

Banned
sangreal said:
Hit 95mph, White Sox haven't had a runner past first (on 3 weak grounders)
95? i like 95

goddamn it why cant he do that on a regular basis

lmao white sux though

at least they keeled over for us as well as the scum

couldnt have hated them more if they decided to suddenly play now smh

ty back to lurking now

sangreal

The weather is coming to take away Hughe's CGSO

Meanwhile, Kay and Flash can't stop talking about Nova's 9 wins and that Hughes was an All-Star last year

eznark

Banned
DevelopmentArrested said:
haha he brought in his hardest throwing reliever too. LaRussa not as retarded as i thought
Holy shit LaRussa is smart. He preemptively brought in Mott the previous inning knowing Pujols was going to get hit?!?

Is it fair for him to complain about stealing signs when he can see the future?

Macattk15

Fuckkkkkk. Fuck you fan. Ackley would of had another Triple.

edit : oh god nvm they gave him 3rd. haha. Just another Ackley Triple.

eznark said:
Holy shit LaRussa is smart. He preemptively brought in Mott the previous inning knowing Pujols was going to get hit?!?

Is it fair for him to complain about stealing signs when he can see the future?
didnt realize motte pitched previous inning. dont be mad u cant score with bases loaded nobody out

Lots of Brewers fans have never seen Rzepcynski pitch it seems. Dude is incredibly wild. He managed to break an on-field microphone at Turner Field earlier this year with a pitch.

AnEternalEnigma said:
Lots of Brewers fans have never seen Rzepcynski pitch it seems. Dude is incredibly wild. He managed to break an on-field microphone at Turner Field earlier this year with a pitch.
He's with Dave Duncan now. Dude is winning 17 games next year.

eznark

Banned
AnEternalEnigma said:
Were a lot of Brewers fans expressing surprise that he walked Fielder? I didn't notice it if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom