• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos

and this is why sitting heyward is a good move ;p

nah, but seriously, I prefer it if chipper is hurt and prado at 3rd

Doytch

i was gonna say something snarky, or alude that the floor (wright) for gordie dougie brett lawrie looks pretty good, but decided to be friendly to the poor battered fans of the poor battered team.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Doytch said:
i was gonna say something snarky, or alude that the floor (wright) for gordie dougie brett lawrie looks pretty good, but decided to be friendly to the poor battered fans of the poor battered team.

He won't even be half the player DWright was or is.

Doytch said:
So Lawrie is guaranteed to have an 8 WAR season, I guess.

Doytch

CajoleJuice said:
So Lawrie is guaranteed to have an 8 WAR season, I guess.
Elnnc.jpg

rando14

2-out RBI's for the M's?

mindblown.gif

EDIT: Beautiful throw by Trayvon. Dude's a champ.

EDIT 2: AHAHAHA shitty Texas baserunning.

Dragon

Banned
Gardenhire walking Gonzalez with a lefty pitcher up there with Pedroia on deck. Phil LOLumatrait.

Ah okay he's going to change pitchers. Makes more sense now.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
TheBranca18 said:
Gardenhire walking Gonzalez with a lefty pitcher up there with Pedroia on deck. Phil LOLumatrait.

Ah okay he's going to change pitchers. Makes more sense now.
I can't believe Capps wriggled out of that jam.

rando14

sf2fanatic said:
I knew that guy would come around if he got the chance

He has shown a ton of potential and comes across as very likeable in his interviews as well. So far we like him a lot.

Once he gets used to major league batting he should be a great addition.

rando14 said:
He has shown a ton of potential and comes across as very likeable in his interviews as well. So far we like him a lot.

Once he gets used to major league batting he should be a great addition.

I was watching the game on Friday at the Sports book when he caught that Hunter pitch I just jump up out of my seat and told my buddy see what we're gonna miss out in L.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom