• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos

did that time on the DL make fredi forget that linebrink isn't really a good pitcher?

liked what I saw from Vizcaino, though...

and a SB for Heyward, maybe playing JC and Heyward makes them both compete and play better

Jubs

Jesus Christ, a sac bunt by Constanza. What can't this guy do? he does it all. Give him a lifetime contract immediately.

DevelopmentArrested said:
Lawrie+Rasmus = 2 much power

edWIN

what u guys think - 1B or DH for EE next year or just bench bat?
He isn't going to be a bench bat. Everyone knows the guy can hit, it's just trying to figure out what makes him tick. He'll atleast start as DH.

If he comes in next year with a clear head like he has had the last few months he should have a pretty fucking good season next year, and he is pretty cheap I believe.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
AnEternalEnigma said:
Oh look, Heyward got a hit. But according to the Constanza haters, it doesn't count because it was a softly-hit bloop to shallow right and was just lucky. Sorry, Heyward!
well I didn't see it but if it was a weak grounder he probably got on because of bad fielders. Anyway, yes it appears he was lucky which you can't expect to continue.

darkside31337 said:
DH.

Can't field anywhere. Can hit.

Seems obvious.
I think he could play first. He does fine the few games he took over for Lind.

What about Snider? Think he's clearly on the outside looking in now. Thames tanked it but actually worked out of it without being sent down, which Snider doesn't seem to be able to do. Wonder if Snider will finally get traded while he still has some upside.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
sf2fanatic said:
He blasted that one...

Is this inning the last ab for Uggla or will get a chance for one more in the 9th?
Yeah he still has a chance to get a at bat in the ninth.

eznark

Banned
darkside31337 said:
I'm glad everybody is now on board with my idea of cute Japanese female robots.
I've called for robot umps for ten years and never once did I ask they have tentacles, sickie.

The Cubs have struck out 18 times and committed four errors that led to three unearned runs.

And they are three outs away from winning.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
AnEternalEnigma said:
The Cubs have struck out 18 times and committed four errors that led to three unearned runs.

And they are three outs away from winning.

Heyward's fault.

sf2fanatic said:
Braves would have to bat around big time to get Uggla up

Uggla walk-off grand slam obviously.

Macattk15

Mike Carp is awesome. Thanks for playing Pegeuro for so fucking long earlier in the season when the M's actually were hanging with everyone.

MarquisThole.gif.opt.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jason Marquis suffered a fractured right fibula, say the Dbacks.

He pitched an entire inning with a fractured right fibula. That's some kind of balls / stupidity. Was hit by a line drive right there the inning before the Thole HBP from Pagan.

Fenix

Just got back from the Jays game. Watched from Sightlines today, pretty nice place to eat and watch the game. Was concerned at at first cause you can't hear a damn thing on the PA, but they pump in the radio feed, which is pretty dope.

Oh yeah, and Lawrie is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom