• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
Man CC has struggled all game, granted the strike zone has been all over the place, but man he's just not very good against the Red Sox this year.

Malo

Banned
TheBranca18 said:
Man CC has struggled all game, granted the strike zone has been all over the place, but man he's just not very good against the Red Sox this year.
He's lucky to only have given up two runs.

Braves definitely looked like they'd been asleep for the last three days. Horrible all around from everyone not named Heyward, Vizcaino, and Kimbrel.

Oh well, 28 more games to wrap this shit up.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Jurrjens needs to learn how to regress properly. You're not supposed to have a billion era in the 2nd half to make your era at the end of the year around your career norms. You're supposed to pitch to your career norms and have a better era at the end of the year. sigh

The_Inquisitor said:
Holy fuck @ that Hamilton homer.

Well let's see first. This is easily his best outing in 2 years.
Brah but you know they gotta shutdown at least Holland or Harrison. Those guys will cost playoff games.

The_Inquisitor said:
Brah I know, but he is in the pen/ was in the minors for a reason. :)
If there was a decent groundball pitvher in the Rangers system then I would feel more confident about the playoff chances. Harrison and Holland lack command and when they miss homeruns and walks come often. And Holland was apart of that four pitch walk fest against the Giants.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
cuevas said:
Twins, lol.

Too bad lamb stopped watching them.
I've been busy lately, working two jobs and travelling.

Not that I'm all that sad about missing these pathetic showings. What more can I say at this point? Bill Smith needs to get fired. At least they'll have a top 5 draft pick next year!

Lambtron said:
I've been busy lately, working two jobs and travelling.

Not that I'm all that sad about missing these pathetic showings. What more can I say at this point? Bill Smith needs to get fired. At least they'll have a top 5 draft pick next year!
Yeah I don't blame you, this shits pathetic.

Celsior

sangreal said:
Fucking umps. Is Sterling lying to me, or did they really just give the runner first on a HBP where he swung?
Obvious swing
3rd base ump can't hand the Red Sox's the game at least

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
They also gave a strikeout to Rivera when he didn't throw a strike.
Home plate ump has been horrible all game.

Puddles

Banned
eznark said:
Anyone read Heyman's tortured article yesterday about post-season awards. He spends a paragraph talking about how Kemp is essentially ineligible for the MVP because his team is not in playoff contention...then gives Kershaw the Cy Young.

Get fucked.

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom