• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

Astros are seriously keeping Lyles on the mound for the ninth in a tie game? Fuck you assholes, let's make them regret that decision.

hemtae

Sharp said:
Astros are seriously keeping Lyles on the mound for the ninth in a tie game? Fuck you assholes, let's make them regret that decision.

they're below .333, can't you just give them this

I just took a look at the strikezpne chart for the BAL/BOS game.

6cOay.jpg

Wow. Have you ever seen a more inconsistent strikezone before? Who's the HP ump?

McNei1y

Lyles had a good game tonight but luckily our offense decided to show up in the ninth. Lets get more runs so we can have an easy win, hopefully. (Ramos pops up and Werth falls down) nevermind.

Lets go Storen.

sangreal

cuevas said:
Question about the MLB apps. Over here it only mentions the radio part in the blackberry and Windows phone 7, is it included on the android version? Only mentions video.

Yes, but it is mentioned:

Home and away radio broadcasts

It's annoying because it is like 1 minute behind gameday

Sharp

hemtae said:
if you're watching the game: does it seem like Hunter Pence is trying or is he looking for the nearest sharp object to cut himself?
I'm listening on the radio ATM but I have to imagine he's playing for a new expensive contract elsewhere.

McNei1y

I really hope the Nats make a fair trade to get a competent CF that would call off everyone with authority. Not saying that was Ankiels fault but I feel like I've seen this shit way to many times this year.

Sharp

McNei1y said:
I really hope the Nats make a fair trade to get a competent CF that would call off everyone with authority. Not saying that was Ankiels fault but I feel like I've seen this shit way to many times this year.
Most of the time it happens with Bernadina in CF. Personally I think this is just the price we pay for having shitty defensive outfielders.

McNei1y said:

juan-pierre-funny.jpg

"Did someone say Juan Pierre?"

McNei1y

Sharp said:
Storen with the four-out, three-strikeout ninth and the ballgame is over!

I'm glad he didn't let that shit phase him. Way to get three k's!

Ninja Scooter said:
You can have Franklin Gutierrez for a mid level prospect

Ewwwww

Sharp said:
Clippard and Marrero would be the very, very, very least we could hope to give up.

That would be pretty damn good for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom