• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

eVBSU.gif

Jangocube

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
They aren't your buddies. They are simply afraid of facing the Red Sox in the playoffs. Flip the scenarios, you'd never find me rooting for my own team to lose. Lifelongs.

I know they aren't. They are just using my precious team. But hey, better to be wanted some of the time then never.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hey the bright side for Red Sox fans is they still control their own destiny.

It's not over yet.

Maxim726X said:
Wow... Really is unbelievable.

What's the first tiebreak? Does it go by head-head record?

They play a 163rd game in Tampa if its tied up.

ATTENTION YANKEE COUNCIL, for the duration of the regular season we will give our full backing and support to both the Baltimore Orioles and Tampa Bay Devil Rays. rooting for the Yankees is suspended until further notice.

Sanjuro

evil solrac v3.0 said:
ATTENTION YANKEE COUNCIL, for the duration of the regular season we will give our full backing and support to both the Baltimore Orioles and Tampa Bay Devil Rays. rooting for the Yankees is suspended until further notice.
eVBSU.gif

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
yeah i'm not rooting for the cards

i am rooting for them to pull even and then fail after poojols explodes while tripping down the steps

Macattk15

Holy fuck. If the Red Sox don't make the postseason ... I'm glad I'm a Mariner fan instead of that happening to me ... even if the M's are fucking horrible and have never won a WS ...

What a heartbreak ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom