• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Jangocube said:
Hey, fuck you buddy. You're fat little kids RUINED our season.
They aren't your buddies. They are simply afraid of facing the Red Sox in the playoffs. Flip the scenarios, you'd never find me rooting for my own team to lose. Lifelongs.

Braves lose 4-2 to the Phillies. If the Cardinals come back and win, they tie the NL Wild Card.

The Cardinals are currently down 4-2 to the Astros in the top of the 7th, but have runners on 2nd and 3rd with 2 outs.

AnEternalEnigma said:
Braves lose 4-2 to the Phillies. If the Cardinals come back and win, they tie the NL Wild Card.

The Cardinals are currently down 4-2 to the Astros in the top of the 7th, but have runners on 2nd and 3rd with 2 outs.

And they score NONE of them.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
They aren't your buddies. They are simply afraid of facing the Red Sox in the playoffs. Flip the scenarios, you'd never find me rooting for my own team to lose. Lifelongs.

Fsrus.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Big Game Shields!

Such a sick rebound after a bad start to the night. A true gamer, had no control tonight and poor stuff in general.

Now just praying Farnsworth can get one out :(

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

you aren't very good at politics I see. your misery is just as thrilling and exciting as our team winning.

GG, Rays.

AL Wild Card is amazing right now.

Now, we need the Rangers to have the worst record of all division winners, and the Yankees can go to war in the postseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom