• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangreal

UxMkE.jpg

Gary/Ron/Keith are calling the game from the Pepsi. Awesome.

edit: KEITH ARGUING WITH THE HOT DOG GUY ABOUT PRICE OF A HOT DOG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Frankman said:
Gary/Ron/Keith are calling the game from the Pepsi. Awesome.

edit: KEITH ARGUING WITH THE HOT DOG GUY ABOUT PRICE OF A HOT DOG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lol Keith called condiments, foodiments.

jakncoke

Banned
Mariners Agree To Sign Victor Sanchez
By Ben Nicholson-Smith [July 20 at 6:31pm CST]
The Mariners have agreed to sign Victor Sanchez for an unknown amount, according to Ben Badler of Baseball America. The right-hander was considered by many to be the top pitching prospect in Venezuela and possibly all of Latin America.

Scouts have been eyeing Sanchez since he was 13 and he has since developed into a physically mature pitcher with a power arm and a feel for pitching, according to Badler. The 16-year-old has power as a hitter, but he doesn't make enough contact for teams to convert him into a position player. Sanchez can touch 94 with his fastball and he has a plus slider. His price tag was expected to be in the $2.5MM range, Badler writes.

another pitcher for the Mariners to play with.

Doytch

jakncoke said:
Mariners Agree To Sign Victor Sanchez
By Ben Nicholson-Smith [July 20 at 6:31pm CST]
The Mariners have agreed to sign Victor Sanchez for an unknown amount, according to Ben Badler of Baseball America. The right-hander was considered by many to be the top pitching prospect in Venezuela and possibly all of Latin America.

Scouts have been eyeing Sanchez since he was 13 and he has since developed into a physically mature pitcher with a power arm and a feel for pitching, according to Badler. The 16-year-old has power as a hitter, but he doesn't make enough contact for teams to convert him into a position player. Sanchez can touch 94 with his fastball and he has a plus slider. His price tag was expected to be in the $2.5MM range, Badler writes.
another pitcher for the Mariners to play with.
see, but we're talking about the mariners...

Doytch

wonder if lind's gonna become a better 1b with experience. he's basically league-average defensively so far, which is pretty damn awesome for someone who hadn't played it since...college?

Macattk15

DoctorWho said:
I wonder what it must feel like to be a Mariners fan right now.

I actually accept that the Mariners suck and won't seriously contend until like 2018 .... I just like watching young players succeed which very few on the Mariners are doing currently.

Thank god for Pineda and Ackley I guess. Why we didn't draft Rendon I really don't fucking no.

I WANT the M's to trade Felix.

Sanjuro

I wish O'Brien and Nomar were our regular radio announcers. O'Brien is one of the best and if I close my eyes I can believe I'm having a personal conversation with my best friend Nomar Garciaparra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom