• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangreal

Macattk15 said:
Come onnnnnnn. Some team has to wanna splurge big on Felix! Get on the phone to Jack Z ... god knows his job is in trouble.

Would trade the Yankee farm for Felix

edit: and AJ Burnett

Thole YES! 5-5 game! Someone pregger up his wife again, dude hits after his wife gives birth!

... so next time he has a good game will be next year. FUCK.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
CygnusXS said:
good thing schafer has so much speed, right guys?
him getting back to the dugout faster is a big boost to our starting pitching, keeps them in rhythm.

carlos

horrible baserunning, lucky defense by the rockies, and alex gonzalez ruined that inning for the braves.

I've stopped caring about his defense, get AGon the fuck out of atl already

Doytch

Jubs said:
I'm ready for the Tyler Pastornicky era.
carlos said:
horrible baserunning, lucky defense by the rockies, and alex gonzalez ruined that inning for the braves.

I've stopped caring about his defense, get AGon the fuck out of atl already
0709-jays.jpg

thanks guys

I think Reds are going to send Gomes to Atlanta. Bye bye Bobby.

forheat_ind_600x405.jpg

Look at that shit. 109! I rode my bike today in the heat 30 miles and I almost died. I'm glad the Reds don't have to play in that. Only a fool would go to that game.

Macattk15

Oh wow I check back and the M's managed to score 6?

Thank god for Ackley I guess.

Fucking Mariners. And I spent $350 for me to go to Fenway saturday and see them with my parents & g/f ....

Doytch

is heat index with humidity, or just temperature? cause it's supposed to feel like 118 in raleigh tomorrow. fuck this shit im moving back to canada.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Doytch said:
is heat index with humidity, or just temperature? cause it's supposed to feel like 118 in raleigh tomorrow. fuck this shit im moving back to canada.
Humidity + temperature or something. So yeah, 100 degrees plus 40% humidity will feel more like 110 or whatever.

also welcome to the southern united states, where its humid as fuck.

Doytch said:
Pretty sure with humidity broski. NYC might feel like 100 tomorrow.

Fenix

Doytch said:
Humidex translates to 118 in TO tomorrow too, so yeah.

Sanjuro

Macattk15 said:
Oh wow I check back and the M's managed to score 6?

Thank god for Ackley I guess.

Fucking Mariners. And I spent $350 for me to go to Fenway saturday and see them with my parents & g/f ....
selling your tickets!?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Brewers Dbacks game turning into a blood bath. Still grossed out from seeing Drew's backwards foot...

carlos

Windu said:
we already gave them a WS, i think that is enough.

I think the twins series in 91 was more of a gift, I can't recall anything specific from 92...

and lol at that cox page sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom