• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangreal

Xplatformer said:
Dammit!!!!

ESPN3 will only show one game at a time on my computer!!

I need to watch all 3 wild card games simultaneously.

I had Sox/O on TV, Braves on PC and Yanks on my phone but I switched my phone over to MLB at Bat so I could listen to Tampa radio feed

RBH said:
Fuuuucckkkk, my heart can't take much more of this.
9163401.jpg

I've mentally checked out. I don't care anymore. Braves had so many chances to win this and haven't. If they win, great. If they don't, whatever. I'm tired.

stop showing these failed actors in the fan cave those two dont care about baseball have no knowledge write like shitty bill simmons clones and were hand picked by selig to support his agenda.

Jangocube

Banned
Just in case you guys were wondering, and I know you were, I just won a fantasy baseball league. 1st place prize = $1600.

Now continue the craziness

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
evil solrac v3.0 said:
what can the Braves hope to do? their bullpen is toast and even if they win and play tomorrow then what? and then the playoffs?
We'll give everyone cocaine.

Someone needs to signal to Proctor that the fix is in. Maybe Girardi tucking into a giant plate of spaghetti and meatballs. Russell Martin putting on a diving cap and swimsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom